Aunt Hope?

ADIRA'S POV
Standing in front of  the house I once loved seems like hell now. Scott sits outside the woods where I left him,this fight is between me and my mom. I brung Scott along just so he'll feel some what okay with me being here so let's hope nothing goes wrong or he'll be here ready to kill. "Are you ready for your death daughter." The women I call my mother says now standing in front of me. "Why did you have to involve my friends and family?" I ask her standing still.

"Things come with a price no especially when it's the people you most care about." She steps of the porch like she has no care in the world. "Your sister,she's dead right?" She says as she smirks looking at me. I don't say anything. "Me being the one who killed her,you know using a mind spell on another witch is something I picked up." She says laughing. I don't respond, I send a flash a red light from my hand that hits her in the chest making her fly into the steps.

"You killed my sister,what type of mother does that?" I yell at her as she gets up. "The type of mother who wants her only child dead because she's an abomination to the world." She yells back shooting a red strike back at me,it hits me in the arm. "You know when I slept with your father it was because we were both drunk. I fell in love with him that night,but he loved someone else. He never cheated on her,he just couldn't get her till three months later.

He still took care of you while I was pregnant with you,but he just had to be with your sister dumb mother." She says starting rambling on about why my dad didn't stay with her. "I loved you because you were my daughter,when I found about your powers my love for you turned into nothing. Your father should've went through with his family rule and killed you,but he decided to disobey them so here I am." She says shooting more red strikes at me. I shoot red strikes back that slowly turn blue. "I hate myself for still loving you after everything you put me through,but I can't help but to love you because you were once a great mother to me." I yell at her,my body now glows red and my wings now show.

"I see your new abilities are coming in now." She speaks. The strike she throws catches me off guard and I hit the ground her spell holding me down as she walks closer. "Miracle Mikaelson, Let my niece go or I'll kill you myself." I know that voice,I missed that voice. "If it isn't the sister who gave Adira the powers and life she has now." My mother says. "I said let her go." My aunt Hope sends My mother flying into a tree. I get up and run to my aunt and hug her. "I can't believe your here." I say hugging her.

"I couldn't leave my niece to fight alone could I?" Aunt Hope says. "If it isn't a family reunion,ahh look you're friend is here too." My mother speaks holding Scott by his neck. "How about I just take his breathe away." She says closing her eyes, Scott starts to hold his throat as he drops the ground gasping. " Let him go." I tell shooting a spell at her. I start throwing strikes at her till I can't anymore, she falls to the ground.

"Why don't you just kill me now,you know if you don't I'll hunt you down till you're no more." My mother speaks. " What would happen if I tap into Stiles mind right now?" She smirks,she triggers me and I scream so loud her skin starts to melt. From the side of my eye I see my Aunt Hoe send a blast a light towards her sister. The blast and my scream together killed her. "No, I didn't want to kill her,no why did I do that?" I starting panicking as tears run down my face.

I turn to look for my aunt and there she is laying on the grown nose pouring from her nose,I run towards her. "Aunt Hope look at me." I say still crying. "Hi my love." She says smiling as I hold her on my arms holding her head. "Your powers took over along with your emotions,you have Scott and I know amazing friends back at the house that will help you channel it all." She looks over to Scott as she speaks. "You can't leave me too,I just got you back Aunt Hope." I say fighting back tears. "Aunt Hope needs a nap, I love you and tell Uncle Stefan thank you." She lets out her last breathe and her body goes limp.

I let out another scream,but except this scream turns blue. My breathing slows and there Scott was beside me kneeling down to hug me. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen Scott,my mother was right." I cry hysterically in his shoulder. "Look at me,none of this is your fault and don't ever say that again." Scott speaks hugging me tighter. "I lost three people tonight Scott, my own sister risked her life me, I killed my mother who wanted me dead,and my aunt who died protecting me." I say.

"Do you see the common denominator here Scott?I'm the common denominator." I yell not directly at Scott. "Everyone who has died was because of me,let's not forget John B and Kie,even though they wanted me dead also I can't help,but to grieve them." I stare at Scott as he looks at me not knowing what to say. "Stop blaming yourself, Allison loved you and so did your aunt don't forget that, your mother was to gone in her beliefs to bring her back and I'm sorry for that. John B and Kie,I wish they chose to stay by your side,but things happen and you'll get through it."

"can we take their bodies back to the house please." I ask wanting to give them a proper goodbye. I turn to see what was left of my mother now up in flames as her a red flame finished it off. I guess she didn't want a goodbye from me. Scott takes my aunt Hope and lays her in the backseat with a blanket over her body. "Scott don't ever leave me okay." I say hugging him. "I will always be by your side." he tell me before we pull off.

Let's just say it doesn't get any better from here.