nervous prt1

STILES POV
I'm really nervous for what's about to happen today. Me and the boys are planning everything right now for tonight. I just hope Adira doesn't let me down. "Bro loosen up she's going to say yes." JJ comes up behind me startling me,if there's one thing about my brother he loves to tell me to loosen up. "What if she tells me she's still not ready,I don't think I'm ready to hear that again?" I whisper to him, I don't even know why I'm whispering. " Look at me and hear me, I know Adira like the back of my hand,she's ready." My brother turns my body to face him when he speaks.

"Sarah I need you and the girls to take Adira out till sunset,don't ask questions just do it." I yell at my sister as I run down the hallway while Adira is outside somewhere. "Wait is my little brother asking my friend out on a date?" Sarah stands in the hallway with a smirk on her face. "More like I'm asking her to be my girlfriend." I run up and whisper to her just to make sure nobody hears. She looks at me whit a big smile and wide eyes clapping. "Tell Malia and Lydia for me so they know what needs to be done." I say as I run off once again. "I'm happy for you brother." I hear her Yell behind me. I yell thank you back as J make my way back to the boys.

I have Scott and JJ at the pogues old house setting up while be and Isaac get me ready. "Now young man you will have her back by 10 pm on the dot or else. Do you understand?" Isaac jokes in a deep voice. We burst out laughing at Isaacs craziness. "Isaac do you think I could possibly be in love with Adira?" I ask because lately all I think about is a future with her in it and a family maybe. Yes we are still teens,but I think I love her. "The way you look at her I know you love her. You know you love someone when all you think about is them.You will do anything for that person no matter what it is. What you and Adira have is love.Trust me Stiles I know what love feels like." He finishes his statement as he looks down at his phone that has a picture of Steph and him together. "You love her don't you?" I ask him still looking at his phone. "Yeah man she's everything to me,life with her in it has been amazing." Isaac says smiling, he really does love her.

Scott texted me saying Sarah told him that they are coming back home. I stand in Isaacs mirror wearing wearing dark blue jeans,a fitted button long sleeve shirt with a red flannel jacket paired with white air forces. Isaac helped dress me. "Can you get out of my mirror and come down stairs your girl will be here any second. Isaac state leaning in the door way. " Oh and before you head down stairs her Uncles would like to talk with you,When I had my talk with them let's just say they are protective." Isaac says shaking his head.

"You know I like you Stiles,but just know if you break her heart in any way we will end you." Stefan says in a serious tone. I've been having the talk with Stefan and Damon for five minutes and it's been making me more nervous. " I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Isaac about my daughter. Break her heart and I will drain every drop of blood from your body as you yell for help." Damon states grinning at me with crossed arms. " I would like to say that I would never hurt your niece in anyway, I lo- like her too much to every do that." I make clear to the both of them. "Good,I'm glad we had this talk now you may go on your date." Stefan says waving me out the door.

There she stands in a pair of dark blue over sized jeans,a cropped black tank top with a red flannel jacket paired with white air forces. She's literally wearing the same thing as me just the girl version. She looks good in anything and I mean anything. " What are the odds that we are matching." Adira says walking up to me and placing a kiss on my cheek. "Yeah what are the odds." I say more as a statement than a question. "How come everyone is standing around except Scott and Pope?" She asks looking around at everyone. "I will see you in a minute, I have to go." I give her forehead kiss before leaving. The look on her face was priceless. I gave her doing a scavenger hunt with everyone back home that will lead her to the cabin where me, Scott,and Pope will be waiting.

IS THIS WHAT MOST OF YOU BEEN WAITING FOR