hug

STEPHANIE'S POV
For some reason every time I go to locate Pope and Sarah I can only feel one of them. When Miracle died the spell should've lifted to reveal their location,that can only mean this is the power of another witch. I know their somewhere close,but how close are they? Lately all I've been doing is looking for my friends and spending time with Isaac while we are here. Isaac has helped me a lot with the stress because without him I would be a mess right now.

As I take a walk through the woods I come across John B's fake grave from when he faked his death. Well now he's actually dead,we sent him and Kie's bodies back to their hometown. Looking at the grave I remember Adira saying how she felt some type of magic from it. She talked about how she felt it was a cloaking spell and as I stand here focusing on it I feel it also. I hear foot steps  just as I was about to start a spell. "What are you doing out here?" Scott says coming from behind the trees. "Walking clears my mind and it's beautiful out here." I say waving my hand up in the air referring to nature.

" Have you actually taken time to yourself instead of using your magic all day to find Pope and Sarah?" Scott asks leaning on the tree. "Not really,but I'm fine with it as long as I find my friends." I say look at the grave. "Scott can you do me a favor and not tell Adira or anyone else what we are about to do." I tell him more than asking him. "What do you mean by we?" he asks rising from the tree. "I need your help with a spell to see if what Adira was saying is right." I tell him. "She felt cloaking magic  from this grave and I feel it too. I'm going to lift the spell with your help." I tell him grabbing his hand. " I'm going to help you because I would hate for you to do it alone and because I know you really want to find your friends." he says tightening his hold on my hand. I close my eyes and start the spell,as I do the spell the wind starts to pick up and all of sudden it stops.

"What just happened?" Scott asks looking around. "You my friend just helped me from passing out,thank you." I say patting his shoulder. "Did you just take some of my energy? I didn't feel a thing." Scott says shocked. "You ask a lot of damn questions and yes I did just that." I say. "One more question, Why is there a staircase leading into the ground where the grave stone used to be?" Scott asks pointing at the spot. "Looks like I've lifted the cloaking spell." I say proud of myself.  I start to walk towards the steps,but Scott hurry's and walks before me down the stairs. "I can't let you go down the dark stairs first,that wouldn't be right of me." Scott jokes,but actually means it.

Walking for what feels like forever we hear people whispering. Scott Eyes turn red,using his eye so he can see clearer. Someone runs passed us catching us off guard. Scott runs after them. I turn the corner to see Pope. The magic I felt earlier is stronger,wait is pope a warlock? "Stay back or I'll kill you." Pope says getting his magic ready. "Pope it's me,Stephanie Salvatore." I tell him walking closer. "How do I know your not lying and your not using a allusion spell?" He says still putting his guard up. "When you first came to Mystic Falls you told me you were looking for your mom and father. You came to me one night at exactly 1:45 in the morning because you had a dream that Bonnie Bennet,My aunt and Enzo st. john was your father,which is my uncle. That was the night before you went missing." I finish my statement now standing in front of him,him now putting his guard down.

"Stephanie how did you lift the spell I put here? Me and Sarah have been hiding here after we ran from Kie  and John B about a month and a half ago.They we're helping Adira's mom." He says hugging me tightly. "Kie told us they hid the two of you underground in town,but Adira felt magic coming from here when  she first came back to Mystic Falls." I tell him hugging him back . " Adira is here in Mystic Falls? I've been traveling through the tunnels to get food for me and Sarah,what happened?" Pope asks. "We will explain all that later,but where Scott he was running after Sarah?" I ask looking behind me.

"Sarah is a fast runner,turns out she's werecoyote like Malia." Scott says walking up with Sarah. "Hey I needed to corner you if you were the enemy." Sarah says shrugging her shoulders. "She literally cried though once she figured out who I was.We haven't seen each other since I was in eight grade and she was in ninth." Scott says side hugging Sarah. "Oh ummm I'm Scott Mcall you must be Pope." Scott says reaching out for Popes hand to shake. "Hey man nice to meet you." Pope says shaking his hand. "I see your finally channeling your powers." I say to Pope in a proud way. He just laughs. "I'm still wondering how he even became a warlock,it's crazy." Sarah says laughing. I look at Pope,he hasn't told Sarah what he say in that dream I'm assuming.

All of us left the tunnels and walked back to the house. Adira,JJ,and Stiles are gonna be so happy. "You two stay right here,we will be back." I tell them while me and Scott go get them. "Adira,JJ,and Stiles can the three of you come outside for a second please." I say clasping my hands. "What's going on that we need to come outside?" JJ asks,we're all walking out the front door as he speaks. "Pope and Sarah omg" Adira yells running to them. JJ looks up is disbelief as he looks at his friends. Stiles starts crying seeing his sister. Pope bro  hugs JJ and steps away. "Hey long time no see huh." Sarah says walking up to Stiles. "Yeah it really has,I'm just glad your safe and I love you." Stiles hugs Sarah with force crying even more. "I love you two little brother and I'm sorry." Sarah says crying also in her brothers arms. "I understand why you did what you did when leaving. I forgive you Sarah." Stiles pulls away talking to her. Sarah smiles and looks over at JJ. "If it isn't my twin who's almost my little brother." Sarah says hugging JJ. "I'm only younger by ten minutes hush." JJ tells Sarah plucking her forehead jokingly. "Sibling hug,come on." JJ says waving Stiles over. The three of them group hug for about what seemed forever,they needed the hug though.

I'm writing this chapter with one eye open from almost falling asleep