outside

JJ'S POV
After what just happened with Sarah, I know I need to talk with Adira. I really do miss her a lot. While Sarah takes a nap in my room I go to looks for Adira. Everyone seems to be down stairs just sitting around in silence. From the corner of my eye I see Adira sitting out side on the porch through the glass door. "Can we talk?" I ask her walking outside. She looks up at me from what looks like staring at nothing. "Yeah,why not." She says patting the step for me to sit next to her. "I never meant any of what I said to you a couple months ago." I tell her staring at the trees in front of me. "I was just angry knowing that we would lose Pope,but I had to accept that I would still have you and Steph." I swallow hard waiting for her to talk. "I'm not mad at you JJ, I mean I was in the beginning and never wanted to speak to you again. You're one of my closest friends and the two of us are going to argue and have our downs." She says turning to look at me. " You know I did everything in my power to try to save Pope, but there was no saving him as you saw." She tells her face saddens. "I miss him Adira." I say swallowing hard again. "I miss him too" She says reaching to rub my shoulder. "Let's not ever take this long again to talk to each other." She laughs pulling me into a side hug. "Never again." I laugh hugging her back.

"Your birthday is in a couple  weeks ,what are you going to do?" I ask nudging her. "What I wanted was to act  like it's a regular old day, but guess who's family is throwing me a party." she sighs shaking her head. " You haven't done anything for yourself in a long time Adira , feel good that you can." I tell her. "Why when I constantly get people hurt or killed?" I look at her. "Everything revolves around me when it shouldn't. You all deserve to have happy lives where my fuck ups and life problems don't fall back on you all." Her voice cracks as she speaks. " You have brung some of us together in the best ways possible Adira so stop acting like you're the problem because you aren't." I tell her turning my whole body towards her. "Where is that mean stubborn Adira I know and love?" I tease her with a small smile. "She's currently in hiding because of her fucked up life and she's tired of it." She says rolling her eyes. " We will get her back soon." I say pulling her into a hug.

Me and Adira talked some more and caught up on what we missed in each other's lives. I told her how me and Lydia have been together for almost two months now and how I might love her. She told how her and Stiles are spiraling right now and she doesn't know why. I know she knows why, but she won't speak it out loud. Stiles thinks Adira will choose Scott over him when that's not the case at all. Adira loves Stiles more than anything, but she also love Scott just as much. She would still choose Stiles first in the end. If Stiles were to fuck up Adira may give Scott a try with the whole wolf connection thing, it all falls back on Stiles actions and how he treats her. Right now Stiles is losing her by always being with Malia and always avoiding Adira. As bad as this may sound, but I think Stiles and Malia are messing around. The thing is everyone thinks so even Adira probably. She just won't admit it her self or them that it might be true to keep hold of what her and Stiles have. I've tried talking to Stiles and he just pushes me away. A second time won't hurt will it?

"Little brother follow me outside now, thank you." I say, not asking him, but demanding him. He knows not to even hesitate to not listen as he lifts off the couch lazily from next to Malia. "JJ what the hell do you want?" He asks closing the back door. "I want to know what's going on between you and Malia and why you're avoiding your Adira which may I remind you is your girlfriend."
I say standing still. "Nothing is going on between me and Malia, we are just friends who so happened to grow closer." He doesn't make eye contact with me when he says the last part. " And Adira is spending time with Scott so what's so different about that?"
He questions throwing his hands around. "Maybe because her boyfriend is no where to be found when she needs him or because her boyfriend doesn't want to be around her obviously." I whisper yell at him. "Scott is her best friend which you know that she goes to when she can't come to you, so don't try to play Adira like she's a cheater Stiles." I say to him now in his face. " And you know damn well that you shouldn't be spending as much time that you are with Malia knowing the history you two have you dumb ass." I scold him. " Stop whatever you and Malia have going on before you lose Adira to someone who may treat her better than you ever have brother." I say to him referring to Scott. "Stay out of my love life JJ." He says storming off to who knows where.

IDK ANYMORE