for later

STILES POV

-At Adira's party
I couldn't miss Adira's birthday no matter what we are going though, Malia didn't want to miss it either. Walking in we both spot Adira dancing with Scott, she looks happy. "She looks beautiful doesn't she?" Malia questions me, I stare at her wondering if I should really answer that. "You can answer the question Stiles." She laughs holding on to my arm. " Ohh, well yeah she really does." I say very hesitant. "I know she does." She replies. Looking back at my best friend and now ex, they look happy as they both dance to the music. Adira glances at me as she turns my direction. She looks away fast saying something to Scott. All of a sudden she falls into Scott's chest as he rushes her out the ball room.

" I don't think we should've came Stiles." Malia says as she also saw what I just seen. I look at her curiously. "As soon as she the both of us she started crying." She says pointing to her ears meaning she used her wolf ears. "I just wanted to see her on her big night that's all." I say honestly. "Well you shouldn't have." I hear a voice walk up behind me. There stood JJ with Lydia. " You were even dumb enough to bring her with you." Sarah walks up with Steph and Isaac. They all stare between me and Malia furious. "Look, we didn't come here to start anything. We came for support." Malia says rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Let's step outside so nobody questions why you weren't here in the first place." Sarah says walking towards the back door. "I should beat your ass right here right now, but I promised Adira I wouldn't." Isaac says as we all walk out the door.

"All I have to say to the two of you, first starting with Stiles is that you lost someone who would go to hell and back for you literally, and if you wanted to be with Malia you could've broke up with Adira instead of cheating like you don't care." Lydia says pointing at me then moving to Malia. "And for you Malia, Adira put trust in you for you to just stab her in the back. What kind of friend are you." She says through gritted teeth at the end towards Malia.  "We did and still care about Adira." Malia answers as she glances at me. "If you really cared you wouldn't have done what you did." Lydia says with a sigh rushing back into the building. "You know my cousin did right by you and you took it all for granted, she loved you so much and probably still does, but you just had to go and hurt her." Stephanie's words were filled with anger as her eyes glowed red at me. "I don't have anything to say to you at all." She points at Malia roughly.

"You know the one thing Scott will never do that you did?" Isaac says walking up to me. "What's that?" I questioned already knowing the answer. "I want you to say it for me so I can hear come from your mouth Stilinski." He says, the look on his face with filled with a look I never seen before. "He would never hurt Adira by any means." I say barely audible. "Say it louder, I don't they heard you." He says waving his hand around to everyone. "That he would never hurt Adira by any means." I say louder rocking on my feet. "And there you have it folks, good night." Isaac says as he takes Stephs hand, both of them pushing between me and Malia leaving us with the twins.

" The two of us never made any promises to Adira about what we are about to do." JJ says with a smirk taking his tie off. Sarah smirks at Malia with evil eyes. "You think hurting us is the better option huh?" Malia says laughing at the two. "Oh no honey, I'll let Adira handle you when she's ready. I'm just head to watch the show." Sarah says leaning back on the wall. "Where's the fun without the violence." JJ says punching me across the face. I spit out blood as I touch my cheek. "I deserved that so I'll take it." I say wincing from the pain. "Now the show can begin." JJ says walking to do as his sister just did. "Us on the other hand heard everything that just happened." Damon comes out of no where with Elena "A father may not ask his daughter everything that goes on in her life,but he sure does know it all." Stefan and Caroline come out following behind them.

"And to think I liked you for my daughter." Stefan says shaking his head. "I never meant to hurt her." I say seriously. "But you did Stiles, and all for your ex." He says standing in front of me. "Sounds like deja vu doesn't it brother." He asks Damon with a slight laugh. "It's like it's almost the same exact issue, except you didn't care if it hurt my niece or not kid." Damon says standing beside Stefan. "Knowing the type of Woman Adira is, she will forgive you and still want you to be in her life and to see you happy. That's something she gets from me, it's a good and bad thing." Stefan says putting his hand on my shoulder. "But if you hurt in any other possible way again in life it won't be good." His grip on my shoulder goes from painful to painless as he walks back. "See now me, I will kill you and think about it later. Because my brother heat knows how much Adira cares for you, but me I'll pay the consequences of my actions." Damon says clasping his hands together.

"Deja vu Elena?" Caroline asks Elena. "Sounds just like it." She answers as they both stand in front of Malia. "I was in the middle of those two over there and it was a really rocky time,but I knew had to choose who I really loved and when it all had to stop." She says in a serious tone. "You see I chose Damon and it wasn't because of his looks or he was the older brother." Malia listens to her every word. "It was because I slowly fell in love with a man who loved me from the start and he never gave up on me and neither did Stefan. What  me and Stefan had will always be epic,but we just couldn't do it anymore. You doing what you did, what the two of you did made it worse for yourselves." Elena says shaking her head. "If the two of you really care for Adira and she cares for the two of you, you all will still be in each other's lives and will move past it all just like we did. But don't be the girl whose known for being someone side chick and being cheated with." Elena finishes speaking.

"In this situation you, Stiles,Scott,and Adira are all of us back then. The relationships you may have now maybe your forever. What the two of you have maybe forever or for later. Just don't hurt anyone else going forward because it will only make things worse. Like you not speaking to each other's for years or trying to hurt each other physically because of the betrayal you feel." Caroline says looking around at everyone. "Please don't let this break the pack up,you guys need each other more than anything." Caroline says as she sighs. "We love you guys and want to see you all grow together so don't give up just yet." Elena says walking over to Damon. "Let's go end Adira's night off right." Stefan says taking Caroline's hand. The four of them walk back in the building leaving us with the twins again.

There wasn't much to say coming from me and Malia. All we could do was listen to our faults and accept them for what they were. "We will see you back in Beacon Hills next week." Sarah says walking with JJ back to the party meaning it's time for us to leave. "I'm sorry Malia,but what we did was a mistake. You may be my first love, but Adira is my last." I say knowing I messed up all around. " I understand Stiles." She says putting her hand on my cheek. "Like Caroline and Elena said, if it's not our forever now it could be later." She says just as a tear falls down her cheek. "There's a possibility it maybe a for later." I tell her. "For now let's go home and think things over." I say wrapping my arm around her.

I really would like you guys feedback