blackness

STEPHANIE'S POV
What happened during the fight before Steph passed out

"Adira he's gotten stronger, I don't know if I can keep up for longer." I yell over to Adira while also holding Pope with a spell. Keeping this fight up with just my magic is draining. "Stephanie Salvatore do not give up you got this." Adira yells over to me. I look over and noticed she's helping me with the spell. Right now Pope is held on the gym wall, I can feel him fighting through it. "Stop stalling you Idiots." He yells with slightly closed eyes. "We don't want to kill you Pope,please fight through this." I say to him still holding him to the wall with tears in my eyes. "I wouldn't mind killing him,but I guess keeping him alive could be okay." Adira says as Pope screams in my pain. "Did you just break his rib?" I glare at her. "Uhhhh yeah, where's the fun in this if I can't hurt him." She shrugs her shoulders as we both let go of the spell that was holding him down.

"Keep him alive is all I ask from you right now cousin." I say to her. "Whatever Stephanie." She says looking to where Pope was. "Where the hell is he now?" Adira speaks looking around for him. "Behind you,duck." I yell to Adira shooting fire at Pope, but he dodges it and pushes Adira with force out the gym doors. Before he goes after her he stares at me with a smirk. "Pope this isn't you and I don't want to hurt you,please." I plead as I still stand my ground just in case. The look on his face becomes filled with sadness. "Steph I'm so sorry,I never meant to hurt you." He says crying. "Pope is that really you?" I ask slowly walking towards him. "Stephanie you have to help me,I'm going crazy." He cries out even harder. I run to him,but that was the biggest mistake I could've made tonight. "You are such a dumbass Stephanie Salvatore." He laughs right before things go black and I hear my parents scream my name in pain.

                ADIRA'S POV
Pope knocked me out for a few minutes,getting up off the ground trying to make my way back in the school I hear a scream and a heart beat is missing. Lydia would've felt something if someone was dying. Reaching for the door Pope comes bursting out sending me in the air again. What the hell is with him and throwing me? "Fuck this,he wants to throw people let's throw people." I say to myself getting up and busting through the gym doors with my magic. "Pope I'm trying to be nice,but your just being a bitch." I say in annoyance. I throw him out the broken doors with much force. He hits the ground in pain. I look around for Steph to see her parents holding her as they try to wake her up. I hesitate to go over to her,if I go to her I'll be letting my guard down. Walking the opposite way towards Pope. I pick him up by his neck as I take my knife across his stomach. Something hits me in my side to the point I drop down to ground fighting to get up,what did he hit me with? "A little spell I learned that paralyzes even the strongest abominations." The bitch laughs out.

"Fuck you" I spat out blood as I almost make my way up off the hard ground. "Not so fast dear cousin." Pope looks at me with such evilness in his eyes as I feel two deep cuts on both my sides. I let out a loud scream as I hear everyone fighting around me. One voice stood out the most,looking over as I bleed out Scott turns into his wolf form jumping on Pope. Lydia let's out a scream. Something isn't right as Scott hits the ground in human form. He's been hit with a arrow and not just any arrow,I know who's this is. The fighting goes at ease as Sarah runs to Scott in tears. Pope lays on the ground in pain so I guess Scott did do some damage,that still doesn't keep him from laughing though. Leaving him there I run to Scott and drop down next to him,tears poor down my face and there a pain in my chest that won't go away. I can't hear his heart beat anymore."Please don't leave me,I need you." I repeat over and over.My humanity is coming back on,I need to fight through it because what I'm about to do will need no emotion. Feeling like I need to look at my side I hear someone flop beside me,I turn and there my sister was crying just as I am. She hugs me tightly,hugging her back right now would've been the right thing but I can't,there's something I have to finish.

Hearing another scream from Lydia that shakes the whole ground. I turn around where Pope stands over me with a broken metal pole. Getting up I have to push off the fact that Scott maybe gone,putting my guard up I glare my glowing eyes at Pope. "You just took away one of the people I love more than anything ,the Pope I once knew is long gone and I can see he's not coming back." The tears I once had are gone as I run towards him ready to end his life for good. Lydia let's out a scream that sends a vibration field across who knows how far. Pope tries to hit me with another mind spell,before he can do another I hold him down with my own spell. Driving my sword through Popes heart he drops down to the ground wide eyes gasping for air. I let my humanity cut completely back on,everything becomes quiet feeling myself his the ground in complete darkness.

I think my story is flopping 😭