Cheater

ADIRA'S POV
I don't even take time to let everyone finish talking as I rush out my room to find Stiles. Rushing down the hall way I hear laughing coming from his room. I don't even knock bursting through the door. "You really fucking cheated on me Stilinski?" I question him. My emotions are spiraling, I don't know if I'm sad or angry right now. He just stares at me not answering. Not even noticing Liam sits on the other side of the room with head phones in. Liam takes his headphones out looking furious. "Answer the fucking women when she's speaking to you." Liam says getting up out his seat. I hear Malia's voice come from Stiles phone before he hangs up. "You have to remember we are on a break Adira." Stiles says standing up.

"Liam can you please leave the room for me." I say more of a statement than asking him. He doesn't move as his beta eyes glow at Stiles. "Liam,let's go." Isaac voice comes from behind me. He doesn't move till couple seconds later bumping Stiles in the shoulder. The door closes behind me and walk towards the cheater in front of me. "You know I figured you were messing with her, even before we went on a break." I say to him laughing off the pain. "But what I didn't know is that you were fucking her." I push him in the chest, he doesn't move. "I'm sorry Adira, I didn't mean to take it this far." The look on his face was like he didn't even care. "This isn't the boy I fell in love with and you know that." I point all around towards him. "And this isn't the girl I once was in love with." He mocks my hand gestures. I look at him in shock. "What do you even mean by that?" I ask him. "You turned your humanity off leaving me and then I had to find out that you may possibly be in love with Scott, my best friend." He yells at me. A tear runs down my cheek as I sit on the bed.

"I don't love you anymore Adira." He looks at me making eye contact. "You don't mean that Stiles,we are supposed to get through things when it gets tough." I cry out, my tears taste like salt and my throat burns like hell. "It's not my fault I fell out of love with you Adira. What I once felt isn't the same so just let it go. Apart of me will forever love you, but I can't be happy in a relationship where I'm not sure what I want." He blurts out yelling. "You were always my first choice, and it wasn't even a choice. You told me you would never leave me,that we would get through anything together. If you walk out that door Stilinski that's you basically telling me you're never coming back." I pull him back towards me as he tries to leave in the middle of me talking. He pulls away from me walking towards the door. "I can't do this Stiles,not anymore." he stops at the door his back facing me. He turns his head side eyeing me. "I know." He says leaving the room as fall to the ground crying.

A couple minutes later of me sitting on his bedroom floor crying Liam comes bursting in with everyone else behind him. They all come and hug me,but Liam being the one to push through everyone to actually physically hug me. I hear sniffling in my ear. "Why are you crying?" I question him. "Because you're crying and I hate to see you cry." He wipes my tears as he talks. I wipe his tears for him also. "I'll be okay guys." I tell them as we all pull apart. Looking around I see everyone, but Scott. "Where's Scott?" I ask them looking around. "He's busy at the moment." Lydia says looking at the ground. I use my wolf ears to listen for him. "Why do I hear yelling coming from him?" I question them all. "Maybe because he's yelling at my brother right now." JJ says laughing nervously. "You have a big mouth you know that." Steph says plucking him in the head. "Where's your sister JJ?" I ask him glaring. "I'm not aloud to answer that or I'll get plucked again." He says zipping his lips. "I guess I'll use my ears again." I roll my eyes at them. Her and Malia are going back and fourth. "Call the two of them off now, this is uncalled for guys." I tell them all, they all roll their eyes.

"Sorry,but they deserve this, it's either we tell my parents and your dad or this." Steph says folding her arms. I forgot all about the rest of my family possibly hearing. "Relax Adira they are all out on a double date right now." Isaac says putting his hands on my shoulders. "I'm calling them then." I say pulling out my phone. Going to my contacts I put both Scott and Sarah in a call together. The phone picks up after four rings. "You found out I see." Scott says on the other line. "Yeah, remember I can use my ears whenever I please." I emphasize to the two of them. "At least I didn't put my hands on her yet." Sarah says, I can hear and feel the anger coming from her. "Sarah Stilinski step away from the target." I say to her. "Where's the fun in that." She laughs on the other line. That's Sarah's crazy laugh. I follow her voice as I stay in the phone. "Scott leave come in the house now." I yell at him next. He doesn't answer me. "Scott please." I sigh making it to where Sarah and Malia are. "Fine" Scott says hanging up. "Sarah let's go, it's not worth it." I pull her out the room. "Malia find you and Stiles a fucking way back home by the morning." I stick my middle finger up leaving her where she is.

her birthday scene is going to be eventful