𝑹𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝑻𝒐 𝑱𝒐𝒚 1.10

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

I'M IN STUDIO-A EARLIER THAN everyone else; the only reason I'm here early is because Richelle had this big duet and she just had to practice so early.

So now I'm in the studio alone, other than Kate in her office. I decided to go into Kate's office and see if she needed any help with anything.

"Hey Kate." "Hey Noelle!" Kate seems a little stressed; she looks like a mess right now. "What's up." "I just... I can't find this little black book."

"I can see that she's really overwhelmed."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Kate's face lights up like a kid in a candy store. "Actually yes, if you could pick up the sample costumes from the costume store, that would be amazing. You have to get there before they close, though." I'm positive I can get this done for Kate.

"Okay, don't worry; you can't count on me. If I were a superhero, I would be "Get It Done Girl." I say, flexing my muscles. "It's kind of a lame superhero." "Oh, is it? Here's your book." After proving my point to Kate, I walked to my bag, looking for my phone.

Then I hear a voice that I don't like. Beth.

I turn my head to see Beth watching James do a trick that he can't land.

"Typical James just shows off to everyone."

After Beth asks James something, he ignores her and walks up to me and says, "Yo! Where you going?" "I'm just doing something for Kate." I say, trying to avoid his question; either way, I have a feeling he'll tag along. I really would rather have him not come due to distractions.

"I didn't ask what you're doing; I asked where you're going. Listen up." "Okay, well, I'm just going to pick up the sample costumes." I say, emphasizing the "I'm."

"I don't know why James is approaching me right now. I mean, I do not have time for it."

"Alright, I'll tag along." Told you. I really can't add distractions, and James is a big one. "Don't you have to get back to your girlfriend?"

"The thing about James is that he flirts with all the girls, and all the girls love it. I, for one, have to admit that I've fallen for it. Does he know? I hope not."

"Beth? She's not my girlfriend." Really, James, the girl stares at you for a living. "Does she know that?" James then turns around and yells at Beth, "Hey, Yo Beth! You're not my girlfriend!" Beth now looks embarrassed, and James whispers to me, "She's not my girlfriend."

I've had enough of this talk. "Okay, I got to go." I walk past James and head to the exit.

"Kate is trusting me to pick up these costumes, and there is no way I'm letting James mess this up."