𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 1.26

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

KATE TOLD US TO WAIT BEFORE rehearsing for she had a surprise for us. It doesn't take long for Kate to come back, rolling boxes into the room.

Those boxes could only mean one thing. "Guys! Our costumes are here!" Kate exclaims

Kate tells us to check the costumes just to make sure we have the right ones, but apparently we don't 'cause Stephanie pulls out a pirate hat?

"What is that?" I ask, thinking I'm seeing something different from everyone else.

"Hold on, hold on! Maybe it's just that box." Kate tried reasoning, handing a box to Emily and revealing a lion's head. "What kind of world are we living in?" Kate asks out loud, holding a piece of the lion's costume. I think?

"These aren't our costumes," Emily determines.

"Man, what is this?" James asked, putting a bunny ear hat on, making me have to hold in my laughter.

"Look, I'm going to make some calls. Okay? Put those back!" Kate demands, walking to her office.

"Regionals are only a few days away, and we still haven't had a dress rehearsal. We are in so much trouble."

The boys rolled the costumes to the side while Emily answered a ringing phone, which turned out to be Stephanie.

"Stephanie! Congratulations!" Emily shouts excitedly, hugging a confused Stephanie.

"I can't believe it! You're going to guest star on a TV show!" This gets everyone's attention, as Emily brings Stephanie to the centre of the group.

"Stephanie got the part! She actually got the part!" Emily continues to shout. I'm actually impressed with Stephanie. Lately, she's been telling me about her auditions, but to know she got the role is awesome.

"Yeah, I got a role on a TV show as a guest star, but they're filming the same weekend as regionals." Stephanie shared, Side eyeing Emily. I'm taking it that the phone was not meant to be answered.

"Well, you have to come to regionals. I mean, we've worked so hard, and you're part of the team." Michelle tries to reason.

Personally, I wouldn't say Stephanie has to choose dance. A lot of the time, people dance so that they can open doors for themselves in the future. That's simply what Stephanie's doing.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"Yo, Noelle, we're getting some drinks; you should come." James insists while walking up to me.

"I don't know." I grumble.

"What's up?" James asks.

"This whole costume thing is stressing me out; I mean, they're in Arkansas. Then, there's the whole Stephanie drama. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of her, but she still needs to dance or we'll be disqualified." I rant to him, throwing my hands in the air.