𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 2.20

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

I WALKED INTO MY ROOM TO GET
ready to go to the studio only to be greeted with an overly excited Richelle lying on my bed. "What do you want?" I ask, removing my necklace and placing it nicely on the dresser.

"Well, James is close to finishing that list." She hums, looking up at the ceiling. I turn to face her, leaning against my dresser. "Not really. You see, he's having a bigger problem with the first one." I explain to her.

Richelle sits up on the bed. "You realize Beth isn't the easiest person to get through?" Richelle stated. I sigh, "I know, but if she gets the hint, then I won't have to-" "Got it." She cuts me off.

I grab my face bag from the door and head for the door. "El, now that A-troupe is barely holding on, you think Ms. Kate will let me join." She asks with a bright smile. "Don't get your hopes up." I warn her, getting into the car.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

In order for me to talk to James without being interrupted by Beth, James got Hunter to distract Beth so James could get some more boxes checked off and the one he's working on is finding me a four-leaf clover.

"What about this?" He asks, holding up a book with a four-leaf clover on it. "No." Then he shows me a fake one. "That's just two two-leaf clovers tapped together." I tell him. "Well, it's four leaves." He tries to reason before throwing it to the side.

"What about this?" James says, pulling his sleeve up, showing me a drawn on four-leaf clover and my name underneath. "You got a drawn on clover with my name one it?" I ask, shocked. "Yeah, how do you say no to that?" He says, smirking. "Like this, no," I say sternly.

"I need a real life four-leaf clover, not two two-leaf clovers tapped together, not a picture, not a drawing, a real life one."

𖧷𖧷𖧷

It's the days of the dance battle between Eldon and Hunter, all for the male solo. I walking into the studio watching as the guys begin.

It's clear that Eldon's head is completely in this and when Hunter falls, I know Eldon's got it. "Eldon's got him in the corner." James laughs when Eldon is spinning Hunter into the corner.

"Darn, I wish Hunter won." I joke, earring a nudge from him. "Yeah right." He puffs out as we watch the two, once rivals, call a truce.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

After the dance battle, I went down to studio B to get Richelle so we could go home. "Noelle." James's voice rings from beside me. "I'll meet you in the car." Richelle says as I give her a nod.

"Check this out. Booyah! Four-leaf clover!" He says, showing me to clover. "And where did you find this?" I ask, look at it. "Don't worry about it." He says, still excited. Suddenly Chloe runs up to us with a four-leaf clover of her own, but when she sees mine she looks upset, glares at James, and walks away.

"What did you do?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. "Nothing, she's just weird." He plays it off, making me smack his arm. "No, she's not." I argue back. "Yeah, yeah, let me take you home." He says, wrapping an arm around my shoulder with a smile.

572 words

A/N:
Holy molay. This is probably one of the shortest chapters I've done in a real long time. To be honest not much is really happening in the show to where I feel as though Noelle should be involved. I contemplated on adding the scene with Chloe and the lock box but I have a place for that later.
Xoxo, balletblue