𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑻𝒂𝒈 1.24

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

WE'RE ALL IN STUDIO-A,
warming up and waiting for Kate and Chris to come out of the office with Michelle and Emily.

"All right, dancers, we've got some exciting news. Gather around. Gather around. Miss Kate, the floor is yours." Chris speaks, causing us to huddle up near him.

"Emily and Michelle are now co-captains." Ms. Kate says.

Having both Emily and Michelle as co-captains is shocking; they both have different strengths that complement each other well.

"So, we need to choreograph a new routine for regionals." Kate tells us.

But James is quick to go against it. "Actually, you know what? I think we need two routines."

"Why?" Michelle and Emily say it at the same time.

" 'Cause we're got to make it to the finals." He explains, which gives him some applause for his words.

"Are me and Michelle still going to do our duet?" Eldon asks out of nowhere. Like literally.

"It's really not that important." Michelle express. It's kind of weird for Michelle to say that; I mean, she and Eldon have chemistry like no other.

"Well, actually, considering what James just said, what I was thinking is that we could put your duet in the last dance. I mean, Riley's told me how amazing it is." Emily says imputing her idea to the group.

"So why don't we utilize that and use it to win regionals?" Emily finishes.

"Alright, so I guess you guys start talking about concepts. Get to work 'cause we have a lot of work to do." Chris explains.

"We'll check back soon, okay? Start working." With that, Kate and Chris walk back to the office.

Emily steps forward once the two studio heads leave and asks, "So does anyone have any ideas? Michelle?"

"I was thinking we could do a school out kind of theme." Michelle answers.

"And props! We are definitely having props!" Stephanie adds.

"James?" Emily asks, It's quite funny since James just finished school.

"Just got out of school; don't put me back in it. It brings back memories." He responds, getting laughs in exchange.

"What do we think about a kind of Alice in Wonderland vibe routine?" Emily pitches out. To say this idea is bad is an understatement; it's really good.

"And Eldon can be the White Rabbit." Emily adds.

"Of course, of course I'm the White Rabbit." Eldon says this while laughing.

"What about cowboys?" West asks, acting as if he were actually a cowboy.