𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 2.21

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

"THIS IS NICE." TALIA SAYS AS WE
walk onto the stage where A and B troupe will perform their trios. I had to come for my mom not being able to but also because Richelle wanted me here.

"This is gonna be our chance to start warming up for Nationals. Getting used to performing on a stage again." Kate explains as I watch Richelle do an Ariel and Talia tapping the stage floor.

"Hey, Bonjour Kate." Lucien says, walking in with his team. "It's so nice to have both of us at the same competition together. Good luck, girls." He says with a fake French accent as we all look at each other, confused.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

My phone rings, when I pull it out from my pocket, it's James Face timing me. "What's up?" I say, answering the call. "Just chilling. I've decided to do the task that scares me the most." He declares. "Number seven?" I ask.

"Number ten, getting to know Chloe." He reminds me. James flips the camera to show Chloe cleaning the studio mirrors before flipping the camera back to him. "Okay, you have to find one thing about her that I don't know." I say.

"One thing, that's it? Then it's done?" He asks, shocked. "One thing." I confirm. "Just one thing about her that you don't know? Done, let's do it." He smiles. "Guess I gotta start cleaning mirrors. Bye, babe." He says before hanging up, making me blush at the nickname.

"Chloe tells me everything, just like I do with her. I don't know if he's going to get anything that I don't already know out of her."

𖧷𖧷𖧷

Right now me, Giselle, and Talia are in the audience waiting for the junior competitions to start. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us this evening. Please help me welcome our junior dance troupe from The Next Step." The host announces.

I cheer loudly with Giselle and Talia as they take the stage. "Michelle?" Talia says, looking to the right. I turn to actually see Michelle standing right beside our aisle. "Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?" Giselle asks as Michelle takes Amanda's seat.

"I came to watch, of course. I mean, just because I'm not dancing anymore doesn't mean I can't come support you guys, right?" Michelle elaborates. I have a feeling she misses us a little.

"Well, we're glad you came." I say with a warm smile. "I can't wait to see you dance," Michelle says to Talia and Giselle. On que the trio starts their dance.

I just love this trio. Out of all the dances I've watched Richelle do, this one is my favourite. I can easily see how hard they worked in this. They're so toned in and focused. When they end I feel like a kid seeing my celebrity crush, standing ovation.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"Sorry guys, I'll be back." I tell the girls as I leave the room, heading for the TNS change room to call James. Call me curious. Once he picks up, I'm greeted with a look of annoyance. "So, how's it going?" I ask with a light laugh.

"Terrible. It's worse than getting a root canal, but if I could choose over hanging out with Chloe or getting a root canal, I would probably choose root canal." He exaggerates. "Oh, really?" I ask. "Yes," He completes before getting up and walking to a counter.

"But I gotta get back. I gotta grab these drinks." James looks up from the phone and starts asking someone where Chloe went. "Look, I gotta go. I miss you, bye." He says. "I miss you too." I say before hanging up.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

After the girls came second and the Juniors came seventh, I rushed to the studio to find James hopefully alive. Giselle had told me the LOD had won, but all I care about was that Elite came third.

After looking all over, I found James and Chloe in the costume room, enjoying each other's company. "Do I need to go back in time or?" I ask, catching them off guard.

"Oh, hey, what's up Nol." Chloe says as she and James rush to put stuff away. "What's happening here?" I ask with an accusing finger. "Just secrets between friends." She responds.

"Friends?" I ask. "Yeah, Friends." She confirms, walking up to me. "He's pretty persistent." She whispers in my ear before leaving. "Oh, um, by the way, I promised I wouldn't tell, but I kinda know a secret about Chloe and you're involved." James says with a cheeky smile.

"It's true, he does." Chloe says, coming back. "Juice James?" "Um, yes." He responds. "A secret?" I say, walking up to Chloe. "If I told you, it wouldn't be one anymore." She says with a smile, making me groan.

"As much as I want to know the secret, I'm glad they got closer and even call each other friends."

823 words

A/N:
Sorry for the later chapter. I honestly forgot that I completed this. But it's an earlier chapter than most! And I hope you guys liked the phone calls that I changed up. I wanted more Noelle and Richelle so this was it.
Xoxo, balletblue