𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 1.07

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

ALL OF US WHO DIDN'T GO TO ELITE are just stretching in studio A, and we're all just waiting for the rest to come back, but most importantly, James and Michelle, that would be great.

We hear the doors open, and me and Riley's heads shoot up to see everyone but Michelle. I started to freak out. James said he'd look out for her, and she's not here.

"Uh, where's Michelle?" Riley says what my mind is thinking. "We left her behind." "Why?" I ask Emily. "Cause she got caught." She says, glaring at me. I roll my eyes. How could she possibly get caught?

Emily's sentence clearly cracks Riley, and she explodes, not literally. "You know what? I feel like you keep pushing Michelle away. You're threatened by her somehow." "She doesn't threaten me." Emily snaps back. Okay, yeah, she's our one chance of winning at regionals." Oh no. Too soon, Riley, too soon.

"Oh, so none of these people can help us win at regionals? You're such a team player, sis." "That's not what I'm saying." "Good for you." Emily says, walking away with the E-Girls behind her. Riley's heart and mind were in the right place, but Emily always finds a way to win.

James puts his hand on my shoulder, and as much as I want him to keep it there, I shove his hand off. Now is not the time.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"Ok, dancers, listen up. We're gonna do something different this week, okay? We're gonna do duets; we all need to work on working together more, listening to each other, collaborating-" Kate's cut off by Chris, who questions us on where Michelle is.

"Does anyone know where Michelle is?" "No, I haven't seen her." Emily says with the fake voice she loves so much, "Really?" "She's late, though." Gee, thanks, Emily, for pointing out the obvious. I wonder why she's late.

"Anyway, as I was saying, duets. We need you all to pair off, Okay? Choose your own duet partner, create a duet, work together, and listen to each other. Cool, questions?" We all shake our heads and start pairing off.

I was walking towards Chloe to see if she wanted to do the duet together when I was called by James. "Hey Noelle, I've got some sweet ideas for our duet." "I don't recall agreeing to be your partner," I say, crossing my arms. "I decided for the both of us."

"When James "asked" me to be his partner, I don't know; I would've liked to do it with Chloe, but I just agreed with James."

"Wasting time, baby. Let's go." "Do not call me "baby"." God "player James" loves getting his way.

Meanwhile, Michelle all of a sudden shows up out of thin air with a "Hey guys." Why is she so calm? Does she not realize what happened at Elite? "What happened?" I asked what we were all thinking.