XLIII.

Chapter Forty Three.

"Xaaaaviaaaa!" Harmony yelled as she opened the door. Xavi smiled widely, opening her arms so that she could embrace the younger girl.

"Hey pretty! Merry Christmas!" She exclaimed.

"Merry Christmas! Come on, Zealand and my auntie are in the living room." Harmony said excitedly, allowing Xavia to fully step inside before closing and locking the door.

"Oh! Here's your gift." Xavia handed her the gift bag.

"Thank you! I didn't get you anything, though." Harmony pouted, causing Xavi to chuckle.

"It's okay, I didn't expect you to sweetie." She told her.

As they walked further into the home, Xavia looked around in awe. It was a beautiful condo, and Draya was surely good at decorating. Plus, there was a great view of the nearby beach.

"Look who's here!" Harmony announced, causing both Zee and Draya to look up. They smiled once they saw Xavia, and got up to greet her.

"Merry Christmas, Xavia. It's so nice to finally meet you."

"It's nice to finally meet you as well, Ms.Brown." Xavi said, shaking her hand.

"Girl, please just call me Draya. Ms.Brown makes me feel so old!" She joked, causing Xavia to laugh.

"Sure thing, Draya."

Zealand then cleared his throat, causing his aunt to look up at him. "My bad, playboy. Gone head and speak to your lady." She held up her hands in defense.

His cheeks got flushed from embarrassment, which made Harmony bust out laughing.

"Merry Christmas, Zealand." Xavi said as he pulled her into a hug.

"Merry Christmas. You look good as hell." He whispered that last part, before they released from the hug. Xavia smiled, yet tried to contain herself as she handed him the gift she had gotten him. To be fair, his aunt was only standing about a foot away.

"Thank you, so do you." She giggled. Zealand turned his lip up, not believing her. He felt like he was dressed bummy, sporting a simple burgundy hoodie and grey sweats with a beanie covering his head.

"Here's your gift

"Here's your gift." By the look on his face, it was evident that he wasn't expecting her to get him anything. Then again, this was Xavia we were talking about. She was a giver at heart.

After exchanging gifts and a few minutes of small talk, Zealand took Xavia outside to see his new ride.

"Uh oh! My boy Zee got a Hellcat!" She exclaimed as she was walking over to the car, causing him to laugh.

"I'm so happy for you." Xavia cheesed. "This is a nice ass set of wheels."

"Thank you. I'm still in shock, honestly. A car was the last thing I imagined my aunt getting for me. I'm glad she did, though."