LIV.

Chapter Fifty Four.

"How was your first mini bae-cation with Zee?" Arnecia questioned Xavia as they were on FaceTime.

"It was nice, we enjoyed ourselves for the most part. But, guess who showed up?" Xavi said, rolling her eyes.

"Please don't tell me it's who I think it is." Niecey said. Xavia then paused, allowing her cousin to continue. "That midget looking bitch?" Arnecia asked.

"Yep." Xavi confirmed, which caused Niecey to smack her lips.

"I swear, I want another round with that hoe. She better be lucky I'm carrying this child or I'd link with her just to beat that ass."

Xavia shook her head, "It's not even worth it. Surprisingly, she didn't cause any issues but I was on guard the whole weekend. You can never be too sure."

"As you should! I'm glad her ass didn't try anything, though."

"Same here."

"Enough about her. Anyways, you excited for prom?" Arnecia asked.

"Yep, most definitely. Me and Zee were discussing the plans a few days ago."

"What colors are y'all wearing?"

"We decided on pink and silver." Xavi said, tossing some wild berry Skittles in her mouth. "I wish you could attend." She said with a sigh as she pouted. "You better be at my send off party."

"I knowww." Niecey dragged out as she whined. "And bitch you know I'm going to be front and center."

"On a serious note, I honestly regret getting expelled. If I could go back and change my actions, I would. My therapist made me realize that I was wrong for handling the whole situation like that."

"Yeah, but I understand that you were just acting out of anger. I'm sure anybody would do the same thing." Xavi told her. "How's therapy going for you, though?"

"It's going fine. I like Dr.Worsham so far." Arnecia shrugged.

After Malachi was killed, Niecey's parents thought it would be a good idea for her to attend regular therapy sessions. She dealt with a lot of pent up emotions and anger, and found it hard to let it out to her loved ones. So, they figured that talking to a professional would be best.

Plus, she'd be a mother soon. Having a child without the father being present could take a toll on an individual's mental health.

"That's good. I'm happy that you're doing what's best for you." Xavia said to her cousin.

"Ugh, all this mushy stuff is about to make me cry! You know I'm super emotional now that I'm pregnant." Niecey exclaimed, causing both her and Xavi to laugh.

"I can't wait until your gender reveal. I hope it's a girl!"

"Chile, girls are too much work. I want a son." Niecey waved her off.

"Aw, I can kind of see you with a son. Have you been thinking of names?" Xavi asked.

"Sure have. So, if it's a boy I'm thinking Peyton Jamari. Now, if I end up with a girl I'm thinking Solai Brionne." Arnecia told her.

"I like those! Especially Peyton."

"Right! I was talking to my daddy and he was saying something about this old football player named Peyton Manning and I instantly fell in love with the first name."

"That's so cute. Speaking of your dad, how has uncle Garrett been taking your pregnancy? Are things better?"

"He's more open to the idea of it now. It just took a while for him to get used to it, which I can understand."