XLV.

Chapter Forty Five.

"Thank you for today. I really enjoyed myself." Xavia spoke as she and Zealand sat in her driveway. They had just pulled up, and he was dropping her off.

"Shit, I enjoyed myself too." Zee smirked, causing Xavia to hit his chest.

"Oh my God, you're making me feel embarrassed." She mumbled, covering her face with both of her hands.

Zealand started to laugh, showcasing the custom grill that covered his bottom row of teeth. "Why? There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Xavi."

"I know, but still. I just am." She said as she removed her hands from her face. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course." He nodded, grabbing his bottle of cranberry juice and opening it before taking a swig.

"What..prompted you to do that?"

"Do what, eat your pussy?" He said blatantly.

"I- uh, yeah." Xavia blushed, playing with the strap of her purse.

"You want me to be honest?"

"Yeah."

"I was on Twitter a few nights before." He told her, causing her to be confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked. Xavia rarely got on Twitter, but when she did, she would simply like and retweet things then get off. She had never seen anything out of the ordinary on the app.

"You've never been on the..other side of Twitter?"

"No. Enlighten me." Xavi urged, turning her body so that she was facing him.

Zee let out a chuckle, before sighing. "Well, basically there's porn videos on there that you can watch. Believe me when I say, it's better than any adult website that you could think of. Even the Hub." He told her, causing her eyes to widen.

"Oh wow, I've never known Twitter to have those kinds of videos."

"They most definitely do."

"Wait, what exactly were you watching?" She squinted her eyes at him and smirked.

"Videos of girls getting ate out. I had never done it before, and I was curious. So, I went on there and watched some videos to increase my knowledge on exactly how to do it."

"Mhm, so I was your test dummy?" Xavia asked, causing Zealand's brows to furrow.

"What? No no, that's not-"

"Boy, I'm just kidding. Calm down." She chuckled. "On a serious note, I couldn't tell that you had never done it before. You seemed to know exactly what you were doing."

"I just wanted to make sure you had the most pleasure that you could've received." He said.

"Maybe next time I can return the favor." She told him boldly.

"Word?" Zealand licked over his lips, and Xavia nodded.

"Mhm. I said maybe." She told him, and they both laughed.

"Yes ma'am."

A silence took over the car, before Xavi sighed. "I guess I better get in this house before my Nana has a fit. Once again, thank you for today and make sure you text me when you get home."

"It was no problem, and I will."

"Alright."

They both leaned in, and pecked each other's lips. Once they pulled away, Xavia grabbed her purse and opened the door.