XLVII.

Chapter Fourty Seven.

After enjoying a lovely dinner, Zealand made Xavia put the blindfold on once more when they were leaving the restaurant. She disliked the fact that her makeup was getting slightly messed up, but it was fine. She'd end up wiping it all off and the end of the night anyway.

As they rode, Back To Love by Chris Brown played on the radio. Zee laughed as he watched Xavia dance around in her seat. This song in particular was one of her favorites by him, and Zealand knew that because of how many times she'd play it whenever he used to ride with her.

The car came to a stop after ten minutes. Zealand got out and grabbed Xavi's bag from the trunk, before helping her out of the car.

"Can I take this off now? I can't walk with my eyes covered." She said as Zee held her hand to guide her.

"Nope. Trust me, I got you. I'll be your eyes for right now." He said as Xavi wobbled a bit as she tried to walk in her heels, while not being able to see where she was going.

Once they got inside of the second location, Zealand led Xavia to the elevator. He pressed the up arrow and waited for it to come. Once it did, they both got on. He could feel Xavi squeezing his hand tighter. She hated elevators. Her biggest fear was getting stuck on one or the elevator free falling while she was on it.

The elevator dinged, and the doors opened. They got off, and walked down a long hall. Then, their walking came to an end. Zee reached in his pocket and pulled out a key card. He placed it over the sensor on the door, and the light turned green. He opened the door, then looked over at Xavia who was standing there with no idea of what she was about to get hit with.

"Now you can uncover your eyes." He spoke. She took the blindfold once again, and almost had a heart attack when she realized what was in front of her.

"Zealand, you didn't!" She exclaimed, fully walking into the room. Her mouth was open in awe as she glanced around at everything.

Three hearts that were formed out of red and white rose petals adorned the floor, while white tea lights surrounded them. The bed also had rose petals scattered on top of it, accompanied by gifts that Zee had gotten Xavia. No Ordinary Love by the one and only Sade played on the speaker that was on the corner, setting off the mood.

Zealand put her bag down, before shutting the door

"Come here, Xavi." He spoke, holding out his hand for her to take. Once she did, he got on one knee.

"Look, when I met you on the first week of school, I had no idea that I'd end up falling so hard for you. You've literally been my angel on earth since the beginning. God knew what he was doing when he put you in my life. You're smart, caring as hell, beautiful, funny, and most importantly you know how to be yourself. Nowadays, people are so caught up in pretending to be somebody that they're not. That was never the case with you, though. You've always been your true authentic self, and I love that. And to be honest? I love you. So, with all of that being said, I wanted to know if you'd officially be my girlfriend? I know we're still young, but I want you in my life forever."