LII.

Chapter Fifty Two.

"Man, white people are crazy as hell!" Zee exclaimed while laughing as he and Xavia entered their hotel room.

"I swear! Did you see that drunk lady that started dancing on top of the table?" Xavi replied as she began unlacing her lace-up heels.

"Karen was cutting the fuck up." He joked.

After their nap, they got up and decided to walk around the resort. Xavia wanted to get in the pool, but some kid ended up throwing up in it so she kept it pushing. Instead, they went shopping for a bit, then to the arcade to play some games and bowl before going to dinner.

"Zee, which of these pictures should I post?" Xavi asked as she passed her phone to him. He scrolled through all of them, analyzing all twelve pictures carefully.

"Hmm, this one. You're smile looks pretty." He said as he hearted the picture, before handing back the phone.

"Aw, thank you my love. Bet." She nodded, going to Instagram. She then typed up a caption before hitting the share button.

@xatheehottie: Body so outta this world, change my @ name to astro girl 🪐

After posting the picture, she placed her phone on the charger and put her AirPods in their case.

"I'm about to take me a shower." Zealand announced, going into the closet to get his suitcase. He then grabbed a wife beater, some boxers and grey shorts from out of it before closing it and putting it back.

Zee then headed towards the bathroom and entered, shutting the door behind him. Xavia then smirked as she heard the shower cut on. An idea popped up in her head.

She went inside of the bathroom quietly, trying to be discreet and not let her presence be known as she began to strip out of her clothes. Zee was already in the shower, rapping Pooh Shiesty lyrics.

Xavia shook her head as she finished taking off her clothes. She then pulled the shower curtain back and stepped in behind Zealand.

Lightly running her acrylic nails down his back, he jumped and turned around quickly. "You almost got pimp slapped! My heart damn near fell out my ass." He exclaimed, placing a hand on his chest.

Xavia laughed, throwing her head back. "I'm sorry, bae. I wanted to surprise you." She told him once her laughter died down.

"Well, I'm most definitely surprised." He said, then began to eyeball her nakedness. "You look good."

"Do I?" She tilted her head to the side, rubbing her hands over his chest then down his stomach.

It had been a few weeks since they last had sex, and she was in the mood. Arnecia told her that shower sex was bomb, and from that day she was interested. She never brung it up to Zealand because she didn't know how he would feel about it, but judging by how he was looking at her, he was all for it.