All I want

Pov y/n 

I can feel her eyes on me, look up and meet her beautiful green eyes.
"What?"
She smiles. "You look so adorable when you write. So concentrated and happy. You're just in your own little world and I love seeing you this way."

I feel my cheeks blush and look down at my paper again. Sometimes I get a little shy when she compliments me. Which is kinda dumb since we've been together for one and a half years now. 

She always makes sure to reassure me because I get quite insecure from time to time.
When I have a really hard day and my insecurities are very bad, Nat always takes me to bed, cuddles me and tells me how much she loves me and that there's nothing to be insecure about. She doesn't get sick of reassuring me that I'm not annoying and that she loves listening to me talking.

I hear her footsteps come closer to me until I feel her soft hand cupping my cheek. She kisses my temple and smiles at me.
"I'm so proud of you, sweetheart." My heart warms up and I smile.
"Thank you." I mumble and look at her. Her eyes are soft and she looks at me with little sparkles in them. 

"How's the writing going?" She looks at the paper in front of me.
"Good. I'm almost done with this short story. Just a few more sentences..."
My mind immediately goes back to the story and for a few seconds I'm fully in my thoughts.

"I'll let you finish then. Tell me when you did it." She smiles, kisses me and goes back to the bed in our room.
I nod and take the pen. 

The words just flow out of my hand, through the pen, onto the paper. It almost feels like they have their own minds and get on the paper by themselves.

I write the last sentence and put the pen aside. I smile happily and scan over the story.
I wrote three whole pages and I really like the story I wrote. 

"I'm done." I say silently because I don't want to annoy her. But she still heard it and looks up at me.
"Can I read it?"
"You really wanna read it?" I fidget with my fingers.
"Of course, baby. I love your writing and reading your stories." 

Her smile is warm and she pads the sofa next to her.
I take my paper and sit down next to her. She pulls me closer and kisses me softly. I blush a little and hand her my paper. 

"Wanna lay down?" I grin and nod, she knows me so well and the fact that I love laying in her lap.
I scootch a little and place my head on her lap. One of her hands holds the paper, which she already started reading. The other plays softly with my hair.
It's soothing and I feel my body relax completely. 

I watch her expressions while she reads.
It looks like she feels every emotion I wrote down, she is fully invested in the story and that makes me truly happy. 

I never had someone support me like this. But now I have her and she is my biggest supporter.
I could never get tired of watching her read my writings. It means so unbelievable much to me.

"I love it. It's great, baby. I can't wait to read a second part."
Joy fills my heart and my smile grows even bigger. She not only supports me but also motivates me and is my biggest fan.
"I don't know if I'll write a second part but thank you very much."
"You don't have to but if you do, I'd love to read it."
She strokes my cheek and kisses me once again.  

A/N I wrote this one-shot without having anyone specific in mind as the girlfriend. That's why her name is just once in here but I felt like it fits. 

Thanks for reading and love to you all.