Vacation- part 3: France

Pov y/n 

Our next stop is France. We have two destinations here. Two days will be spent at the beach and the other two in Paris.
It's a warm day so swimming is on our to-do list today.
We arrive at the beach and lay down on our towels, taking in the view. 

I ask Nat to put sunscreen on my back and lay on my stomach. Her hands softly massage the sunscreen onto my skin and I relax fully under her touch.
She keeps massaging my back even though the sunscreen is probably already fully put on but I don't complain and enjoy her touch. Her hands slowly go deeper and I gasp a little when she squeezes my butt before she kisses between my shoulders.

"All done, babe. Can you do me now?"
I turn around with a smirk.
"I'd love to do you but we're in a public place right now."
She roles her eyes playfully and sticks out her tongue at me.
I grin and grab the sunscreen. I sit on her butt to have better access and hear a soft laugh escaping her mouth.
While I carefully rub it in, I let my fingers slip under the strips of her upper bathing suit to tease her. She lets it happen but shoots me a grinning look when I get off her and she turns around.
I just shrug with an innocent smile and sit down on her hips to put sunscreen on her shoulders.
"I appreciate you doing that but I could reach them myself." She smiles and places her hands on my thighs.

"I know but I also love taking care of you." I reply with a smirk and role my hips against hers one time.
A surprised gasp leaves her mouth and I bite my lip, suppressing a sigh.
"Y/n!" She scolds me lightly but she can't hide the little smirk.
"What? I'm just putting sunscreen on you." I say and smile innocently.
"You know what you did."
"Oh, you mean this?" I repeat the movement but this time Nat can hold back a noise and pulls up her legs instead, pushing me a bit more towards her. I lift an eyebrow and she just shakes her head with a little grin.
"I'm not encouraging this, I'm just trying to cover up your movements as good as possible." She explains and I nod teasingly. "Sure."

I can't help it and start to move my hips again. Her hands quickly grab them and she holds me still.
"As much as I'd like to have sex with you right now, we're still in a public place and I don't want to get in trouble for that."
I bite my lip and smirk at her, trying to move again for which I earn a quirked eyebrow.
"Maybe I want to get in trouble though." I smile cheekily and her eyes darken a little bit.
"Oh honey, you will get in trouble tonight." She promises with a smirk and I feel a tickle shooting down to my core.
We hold eye contact for a few more seconds before I get off her and she slightly smacks my butt, making me squeal.

The sun is warming our skins as we lay there and relax, listening to the waves and the children that run around.
I snooze a little and wake up when Nat kisses my cheek softly. My eyes flutter open and I stretch.
"Hey my little sunshine." She smiles at me and I lean up to kiss her again. "How was your nap?"
"It was great." I answer and sit up a little.
"I'm gonna go and get some new drinks." She informs me and I nod.
We took some water with us but it's empty now.
She takes her wallet and stands up while I grab the book I brought.

"Salut, je te trouve très jolie et j'aimerais avoir ton numéro de telephone?" (Hey, I think you're really pretty and I'd like to have your phone number?)
I look up at a woman, smiling kindly at me.
"Elle est déjà prise." (She's already taken.) Nat answers in my place and looks at the woman.
I'm more than confused, having no clue what they just said.
They glare at each other for a few seconds before that girl looks back at me and smiles, now a bit reserved.
"Je peux quand même avoir ton numéro?" (Can I still have your number?) She asks and I look at her and then to Nat to help me understand.
"Va te faire foutre, elle est á moi!" (Fuck off, she's mine!) Nat states annoyed and tilts her head a little bit.
The girl looks back at Nat a little scared and goes away fast while Nat huffs and sits next to me, giving me my water.

"What was that about?" I ask, taking a sip and not letting her out of my eyes.
"She thought you were pretty and wanted your number, so I told her you're taken but she still wanted your number. Then I told her to kindly fuck off." She takes a sip and I grin a little at her reaction.
"You're cute when you're jealous." I say and smile at her.
"I'm not jealous..." She declines.
"Just a bit possessive, that's okay. It is quite attractive and so is you speaking a language I don't understand at all."

Her eyes lock with mine and she smirks a little, putting her bottle down and pulling me in for a hug. I lay my head on her shoulder and my arm around her waist.
"You're mine." She whispers before she kisses down my neck to a little under my collarbone and starts sucking which makes me gasp in surprise.
My grip around her waist tightens a little when she's becoming harsher. When she seems satisfied, she licks over my skin to ease the pain and smirks proudly.
"Now everyone can see you're taken."
I try to look at it but it's not possible.
"So making a hickey in public is okay but me moving my hips isn't?" I tease and she nods, still smirking.

"I would have made the hickey somewhere else but that would have been inappropriate." She explains. I raise my eyebrows.
"And where would that have been?"
Her fingers trace little shapes on my side while she answers.
"Your inner thigh close to your core, your butt or your breasts."
I bite my lip at the thought and nod.
The rest of the day is uneventful and we just relax in the sun and go for a swim. The water is a little cold but it's fun to goof around with Nat. 

On the next day, I wear bathing shorts over my bathing suit since Nat made sure to mark her territory at the spots where she told me she wanted to the day before.
A day later we're in Paris and I can't stop being amazed by the beauty of the city.
We do a bunch of romantic stuff and I regret not having thought about this before because there would have been so many great moments to propose to her but I don't have a ring yet.

On our last night, she takes me up the Eiffel tower and we snap a few polaroids with the view in our backs.
The city in the dark is stunning with all the little lights that come from the buildings.
I watch up into the night sky but there are no stars in sight because the city is too bright.

"Looking for a shooting star?" Nat asks and wraps her arms around my waist from behind, resting her chin on my shoulder.
"Not necessarily, I mean I feel like I have everything I want right now." I answer, feeling her smile against my skin when she kisses my neck softly.
"Je t'aime." She whispers into my ear.
"I love you too." I answer, guessing that's what she told me.
Her hands slowly turn me around and she connects our lips in a French kiss.

A/n: I also don't speak French but a friend helped me to translate. 
And yes, I think the pun in the end is funny. XD
I hope you liked it.
Thanks for reading and love to you all <3

And wow, this is part 50! I honestly never thought there would be that many parts. Thank you to all of you who read my stories and comment on or vote for them. 
If you have any questions for me or recommendation, feel free to comment or dm me, I'm always happy to hear what you have to say. :D