Mafia

TW: mentions of knifes, guns, a bit of blood 

Pov y/n

I get off my motorbike and put the helmet onto the seat. I close the garage door and turn to the exit.
The music downstairs is loud and I feel the beat vibrating through the floor but decide to head upstairs before going in.
I get out of my motorbike cloths and put on a black, tight dress that ends in the middle of my thighs and some high heels. My hair is a little flat due to the helmet so I quickly brush it out and let it hang lose onto my shoulders. 

I walk back down and through the door downstairs, entering a club that's playing loud music.
A lot of guests dance on the dancefloor or just sit at one of the tables.
Their outfits are a bit more classy than they would be in a usual club since we are exclusive.
My eyes search the club for my girlfriend but I don't see her so I assume she's in one of the back rooms.
I make my way through the crowd, stopping at the bar to have a quick talk with the barkeeper before I enter the back of the club. 

A few of Nat's women stand in front of one of the doors. They look at me without any expressions on their faces and I glance into Nat's empty office.
So she's probably interrogating someone.
Since that's not part of my business, I keep out of it and go into her office, closing the door and sitting at her desk.
I turn on the computer, switch to my account and enter the password. Some of the documents, I worked on this morning, needed to be redone and are now in my E-mail inbox.
After a quick scan I nod to myself, approving them and starting to work on them. 

As the door gets opened harshly and I look up, seeing a gun pointed at me before she realizes that it's me. I smirk and put my feet up on the desk, raising an eyebrow at my girlfriend, taking in her looks.
She wears a tight, black pantsuit, her hair is neatly tied up and she wears her gun holder around one thigh and a knife holder around the other. Her jacket is open and there are a few blood stains on her white shirt. I have to admit that it looks hot and watch as she puts the gun back into her thigh holder. 

She closes the door and approaches me, her eyes scanning my body.
"Who did you think was in here, darling?" I ask as her eyes meet mine and a dark sparkle appears in them. She shrugs.
"You never know who decides to walk in here. I thought I taught you that already?" She teases with a dark chuckle and I nod a little.
"You did but I was distracted by your fingers while you were talking."
"Fair enough." 

She gives me a little nod with her head and I take my feet off her desk and get up.
Her hands wrap around my waist as I sit on her lap, my back to her front and lean back into her.
"Who did you interrogate?" I ask casually while starting to type again.
"Oh I wasn't interrogating anyone. I just made sure that the man knew never to underestimate me. He thought he had to mess with one of the girls and started to fight her. She wasn't hurt badly but I still made sure he knows, who he's dealing with and that we want to be treated with respect."
I hum in response. "Did he learn his lesson?"
"I'm sure he won't be making any trouble ever again, to say the least." 

I nod, not asking further questions. That's her part of our shared business and I don't get to involved into it.
My part is mostly paperwork and some outside stuff that isn't dangerous, well not too dangerous.
She wants to know I'm safe since it can quickly get out of hand when you deal with dangerous, powerful people with way too much ego.

"How was your day?"
She rests her chin on my shoulder and I can feel her breath on my neck which distracts me a little from work.
"Successful. I made the deal." I reply shortly, trying to concentrate on writing.
She nods and her eyes fly over the lines I've written.
"What's wrong, baby?" She asks as I shift a little.
"Your knife is slightly poking my thigh." 

I turn my head a little as she holds my hips in place, making moving away nearly impossible.
"I thought you liked, feeling my knife?"
My breath hitches a little as she whispers into my ear and starts kissing my sweet spot.
Since there is no right answer to this, I keep quiet and save the file before I turn of the computer.
"Didn't look like you were finished." Nat comments and I roll my eyes which she isn't able to see.
"I'm not but you are distracting me and I need to concentrate."

I turn my head to look at her. Her smirk grows and she pads my thigh lightly, signaling me to get up.
Since I know what she wants me to do, I get up, turn around and straddle her.
Her darkened, green eyes meet my y/e/c ones.
"I can't help it. This dress always makes me crazy, you know?" Her hands lay on my thighs and she slowly pushes up the dress.
"Mhm. Can't really deny that you look pretty hot yourself." I tell her and pull her in for a heated, passionate kiss that turns into a make out session. 

Her hands slide higher and pushes the dress up until my legs are completely exposed.
I gasp a little at her touch and pull her closer to me by her neck and start to kiss her jaw and down to her neck, which makes her tilt her head a little to give me more access.
I bite her neck and brush my tongue over it to sooth the pain.
She lets out a small pant and she buries one of her hands in my hair while the other goes to my back and ends up on my ass, squeezing it a little.

 A slight knock on the door disturbs us and I let go of her neck, turning my head towards the door.
"They have to wait a little longer. It's just the customer who wants to talk some business but I'm the boss, I can be a little late." She explains in a hot voice and I nod, looking back at her.
"I'm also in that meeting." I remind her and rest my arms on her shoulders.
"That's true."
And with that she pulls my hair a little back and I automatically tilt my head backwards.
Her lips find my neck and after a few kisses, she moves over to another one of my sweet spots and starts sucking it.
I pant a little and close my eyes as she bites it and places a gentle kiss onto it afterwards.
She lets go of my neck and looks at the big hickey she just gave me, marking me hers.

"Let's go."
She gets up and puts me down, pulling my dress back down and placing one arm around my waist possessively.
We follow the woman who knocked on the door through the club and up some stairs to a platform from where we can watch all over the club.
Nat sits down in an armchair, opposite of our customer, pulls out the knife and places it on the armrest, pulling me onto her lap and placing her one hand on my thigh.
I order some drinks for us while Nat makes sure, the female in front of us, sees the hickey on my neck. 

She tends to get pretty jealous when we're around female people who don't work for her and who could look at me.
So she makes sure to show everyone that I belong to her.
I don't mind at all because it's actually pretty hot. The only thing that can be distracting, are her hands because she loves teasing me and seeing me squirm a little, but always making sure I don't lose the respect of our clients. 

Her eyes dart to the woman in the other armchair and with her free hand she starts to play with the knife.
"So, you're here to talk business?" She asks the woman, not letting her out of her eye...

A/n: This one is quite different to the other stories, I just wanted to try to write something like this. 
If you like this, maybe I'll write something like this again.