Revenge part 2* (Wanda)

Pov y/n

When I feel my energy restored, I prop myself up on my arm to look at her. Her attention shifts to me and she smiles.
I return that smile and lean over her to kiss her.
It starts as a soft kiss and grows hungrier with every second.
During the kiss, I straddle her waist and when I pull away, I look down at her.

Her pupils dilated again and her hands resting on my thighs. Her gaze darts down between my legs that are probably still glistening a bit from my cum. She bites her lips.
"Eyes up here, beautiful." I say and her eyes snap up to mine. I see the lust in them and lean down to kiss her again.

This time I let go of her lips to kiss down her jaw and slowly moving down her neck. Without having to search for it, I find her pulse point and suck on it, gaining a sigh in pleasure from her.
She leans her head to the side to give me better access and I gently bite into the soft skin.
A gasp leaves her mouth as I continue sucking. I soothe the pain with my tongue and grin at the hickey on her neck.

My mouth travels further down, along her shoulder and to her bra strap. I slowly pull it down with my teeth, repeating the action on the other side, earning a sigh from Wanda.

Starting at her collarbone, I kiss down between her breasts, feeling her squirm a little beneath me. A slight smirk forms on my lips as I graze my fingers over her skin to her back to unhook her bra. In a quick motion I throw it away and continue my slow torture, kissing a trail to her right nipple.
One of her hands tangles in my hair while the other rests on my back. Before I continue my work, I search for her eyes.

"Do I have your full consent?" I ask, wanting to be sure.
She nods, her eyes partly closed in pleasure.
"I need words, my love." I say and wait for her.
"You have my full consent. And please, hurry up a little." She pleads and I smirk to myself, knowing that I won't do that at all. She will have to go through as much teasing as I did today. As I said, I am getting back at her for that.

Knowing what makes her go crazy, I sink my lips around her nipple and flick my tongue over it, earning the first moan of today from Wanda.
The other hand cups her left breast and my fingers toy around with her nipple. My teeth graze over the right one before I playfully bite in it, which makes Wanda buckle her hips in anticipation.

I switch sides to give both breasts the same attention and earn small moans and sighs from Wanda. Just to tease her, I run one hand down her stomach and into her slip to touch her heat. She buckles her hips again, seeking more friction but I don't give it to her, not yet.
But she seems to be totally ready for it, her core is hot and wet which makes this even more fun. I pull my hand away again and she groans.
"Y/n, please-"

I cut her off with biting into her nipple again which makes her words turn into a moan and her hand starts tugging on my hair, wanting to push me down to her hot core. But I resist and release her nipple, just to start sucking close to it. I take my time making a hickey, earning a small whimper from Wanda.

"Please, I need you inside me." She tries again and I meet her almost desperate eyes.
"You will, but first you're gonna learn your lesson about teasing." I smirk and she shoots me a glare while her hands try to push me down. So I take them and pin them above her head.
"Keep them there. If you don't I'll stop." I warn her. She shoots me another glare but keeps her hands where they are when I let go of them.
"Good girl." I praise, making her blush.

My path continues after I gently bite down on one nipple again, earning a loud sigh. I love how sensitive she is on her breasts.
Kissing down her stomach, I take my time again and feel her hips twitch from time to time. I nip in the thin skin on her hip and they buckle.
With a smirk I kiss down her thighs, almost reaching her core but skipping over to her other thigh, making her groan in frustration.