Happy Easter

A/n: Nat and we have two children in this one: Killian (3) and Florence (6)
Nat: Mama 
Y/n: Mommy

Pov y/n

"They're fast asleep." Nat says and walks up to me, hugging me from behind. I smile and turn my head to give her a kiss on the cheek.
"That's great." I answer and finish drying the dishes. Then I turn around and wrap my arms around Nats waist to pull her in for a gentle kiss. We part and make our way over to the living room.

"Flo is really excited for tomorrow and couldn't stop talking about it." Nat shares and leans back into the sofa. I smile, Florence is our six-year-old daughter and our sunshine. She lights up the room with her good mood and it's adorable.
Tomorrow is easter, that's why she's so excited about it.

"That reminds me, we should finally prepare the eggs before the kids wake up tomorrow and are disappointed." I remind Nat and get up to get everything. S
he nods and makes room on the coffee table for everything I bring back. I place the bag with candy, the plastic eggs and some little toys on the table and sit down again.

When Flo was old enough to egg hunt, we bought colorful plastic eggs to fill. This way we can reuse them every year. When Kilian was born around three years ago, we bought a few more so we would have enough.

Nat and I open the candy bags and the eggs. We place the candy in the eggs and close them.
I watch as Nat snitches a candy bar and eats it.
"Those are for the kids." I tease and she roles her eyes playfully at me and bites into the candy.
"But it tastes great." She replies with a grin and I smile and give her a short kiss, tasting the candy on her lips.

"It does." I agree and wink at her. She smiles and watches me preparing more eggs. We have around twenty, so each kid gets ten. They share the candy anyway but still, we don't want them to fight about it.

"See, there is enough left." Nat points out as I finish with the candy and pour the rest into one bag. I stick out my tongue at her for which I get a playfully offended glare before her eyes soften and she tackles me.
I look up at her and giggle. Her red hair falls into my face but I don't mind because I'm getting lost in her sparkling green eyes. They still have the same mesmerizing effect on me as they did eight years ago. I gently pull her down and our lips meet in a sweet kiss.

When we pull away, her eyes shine even more and she sits down on my waist as I lean up on my elbows.
"I love you." I say and watch her smile widen.
"I love you too." She replies and kisses me again, this time a bit more passionate. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her down again. The kiss gets more and more heated and our tongues fight for dominance.

"Get a room." Wanda comments with a grin and sits down in an armchair. We end our kiss and Natasha shoots her a short look before she sits up again and pulls me up.
"Or you simply go to your room." She suggests while getting off me.
Wanda shrugs with a grin and tightens the towel around her hair. She stays with us over easter because she loves the kids and they adore her. We also didn't want her to be alone and since we're best friends with her, we love to have her over.

"All done with the preparing?" Wanda asks, eying the candy. I chuckle and hand her the bag with the leftovers.
"With the candy yes, now we only have the little gifts." Nat answers and gets up to get the other bag.

We know that just candy would also be enough but we like to give both kids two tiny presents each. Well, not we exactly but the easter-bunny.

Nat comes back and Wanda watches us while munching on some candy.
For Kilian we got a tiny highlighter because he loves to draw with them and a little duck for the bathtub, that wears bunny ears. For Flo we got a little action figure of Ironman because she loves her uncle Tony and wanted to have him as an action figure. And her second present is a gem because she showed some interest in these and we thought she would enjoy a stone for herself.