Revenge* part 1 (Wanda, kinda the second part to "teasing")

A/n: This and the second part are just straight up smut, I hope it's okay. I don't have a lot of experience in writing this.

Pov y/n

We pull up at the compound and get out of the car, letting Maria drive it back to the garage.
Nat hugs me before she says her good-bye to get ready for her training.
Now it's just Wanda and me. I catch her eyes on me and turn around to her.

"Why?" I ask and raise an eyebrow at her. She smiles innocently at me.
"Why what?" She asks back. I let out a small breath, seeing the amusement in her eyes. Oh she won't find it this funny when I'm in control.
"Why the teasing?" I clarify my question and Wanda takes me hand and leads me into the compound.
"Ohh, that. Yeah, that was just for fun. I love seeing you squirm under my touch." She smirks and I shoot her a glare that turns into a soft smile in the end.

We stay silent until we reach our room and as soon as we're both in, I push her against the door, careful to not hurt her and lock it. Her eyes sparkle with lust.

"You want some privacy?" She asks with a grin. But instead of answering, I kiss her hungrily.
My hands find their way up to her face and I cup her cheeks to keep her close. Her hands wrap around my waist as my body traps hers. She returns the kiss with the same passion and from that I can tell that her teasing didn't leave her untouched. We pull away for air and I look into her eyes that have darkened a lot and the green of her eyes is now almost gone.

"You better make up for all the teasing." I murmur against her lips, my voice a little deeper than usual and I see goosebumps appear on her arms.
"What if I don't?" She asks back with that smug grin again. I crash my lips onto hers again and kiss her, my tongue enters her mouth and we fight for dominance, which I win. While letting go of her, I pull her bottom lip between my teeth and gently bite on it, which makes her let out a sigh.

"You promised." I remind her, my lips just centimeters away from hers. Her eyes are focused on my lips while her hands travel down my back until they reach my butt.
"That's true. Then let me take care of you." She answers and lifts me up. I squeal slightly in surprise but wrap my legs around her as she walks us over to the bed.
She sets me down and locks eyes with me for a few seconds. It's a calm, intimate moment and she tugs some hair behind my ears.
I caress her cheek until my hands slowly run down to her shoulders and her back.

As soon as I find her zipper, I look at her, silently asking for consent. She nods and I pull it down, grazing her soft skin underneath with my fingers. Wanda shrugs the dress off her shoulders and it reveals a black lace bra. I gasp a little at her beauty and kiss her softly. She smiles into the kiss but leans away to get out of her dress. I admire her body, she's perfect to me.

Her eyes catch mine and she grins, crawling back to hover over me.
"Now I'm in my underwear and you're still fully dressed, doesn't seem fair." She husks and I nod.
"Then lets change that." I turn us around in a swift motion and look down at her. She opens my dress and without hesitation, I get out of it, getting rid of my underwear as well. She would just take her sweet time, taking it off and I'm too impatient for that now.

As quickly as I did before, she rolls us over again and is now on top again.
Her eyes scan over my whole body and are filled with adoration and lust. Unknowingly, she licks her lips and our eyes meet again. The way she looks at me makes me even more impatient and I pull her in for another heated kiss. Our lips crash together and I let her take control. She kisses down my jaw.

"No teasing, Maximoff." I warn her and feel her chuckle against my skin but she obligates and kisses down my body. Her kisses soon reach my hip and I sigh in anticipation. Even though it might sound horny but I've been waiting for this since this morning.

She opens my legs a little further with her hands and looks up at me.
"You have my consent." I rush out and she nods before sinking her lips onto my burning skin again. It feels amazing to have her lips on my skin and with every second, my core heats up more and more.

Her lips kiss my inner thigh and I growl a little.
"I said no teasing." I remind her, which makes her smirk. She sucks on the skin and bites it softly.
I moan silently and pleasure shoots between my legs. Wanda soothes the pain with her tongue and places a kiss on the hickey she just made.
She just loves to mark her territory and every time we have sex, she leaves at least one hickey along the way.

My hands find her hair as she blows some air against my entrance and I buck my hips and let out a small whimper. Her hands settle on my waist to keep me in place as her eyes are glued to my core.
"So wet and that already in the restaurant." She teases. As a response, I just push her closer to where I want her. The burning desire inside me to finally feel her, builds up with every second.

She places a gentle kiss on my clit which leads me to let out a moan and I try to push her even closer.
Without hesitation, she starts to suck on my bundle of nerves and I moan even louder, finally getting the release I wanted since my dream.

Her tongue flicks against my clit and one of my hands lets go of her hair to grab the bedsheets.
"More..." I breathe out, needing her inside me.
She follows my wish and lets go of my clit to now pay attention to my entrance. Her tongue licks through my folds and I arch my back a little to gain more friction. Seconds later her tongue slips into me and I let my head fall back into the pillows with a loud moan. She goes at a steady pace and I grab the sheets tighter, my knuckles turning white.

When she starts to curl her tongue a little and hitting my spot, I moan her name, completely lost in the pleasure she brings me.
The knot in my stomach slowly starts to tighten and I plead her to go faster.

When she pulls out of me, I almost protest before her tongue is replaced by her fingers. She pushes two carefully in, letting me adjust to them until she starts thrusting them inside me.
Her mouth now back to sucking my clit while her tongue swirls around it or flicks it.
My breathing gets heavier and my moans louder as I get closer to my orgasm. But I'm not quite there yet.

"Faster, please." I moan and she listens immediately. My moan almost turns into a cry when her fingers thrust harder and faster into me, curling at each thrust and hitting my spot every time. She really has magic fingers.
Her eyes dart up to mine.

"You're so beautiful." She mumbles against me, the vibrations sending me over the edge and I cum with a loud moan of her name. Her fingers now replaced by her tongue again so she can swallow everything and help me ride out my high.
My legs still shake a little as the orgasm settles down and I open my eyes again, breathing heavily.

I meet hers and they shine. I smile at her, not quite able to speak. She slowly pulls out of me and I sigh at the loss of contact.
When our lips meet in a sweet kiss, I can taste myself on her tongue and almost moan again at the taste.
"Thank you." I whisper and lean my forehead against hers.
"You deserve it after today." She replies and brushes some hair out of my face that stuck to it.

I nod lazily and she lays next to me so I can cuddle into her. We stay like this for a little while as I regain my energy. Her hand gently brushes through my hair in a calming movement.