Uncle Tony part 2

A/n: Nat: Mama,
Wanda: Mommy,
Your age: 6

TW: Injuries, blood, yelling

Pov y/n

I think about what I wanna try next and decide to try the laser but not in here.
If I break Tony's suit even in the tiniest bit, he won't let me in here again. So I go out of the room, back to the lab where Tony is occupied with his work and go to the next room.
Here are just tables, mainly without anything on them so I can't break a lot and will just not face the glass vials . 

"Glove, activate laser?" I'm unsure if that's how it works but the glove makes some sounds.
"Activate laser pointer?"
"Yeah, sure." I answer and a small, red dot appears on the ground where the glove is pointed at.
I go to the middle of the room and point the dot on a table.
"Shoot laser." I instruct and a white light comes from the glove and hits the table that breaks. 

But the force that made the laser blast from my hand, pushes me back violently and I get slammed into a table and hear glass breaking.
Pain shoots through the arm that isn't covered by the glove and I start to cry. It hurts really badly.
Tony rushes in and looks from the broken table to me, he gets pale and carefully picks me up.

"Shh, it's gonna be okay." He sounds a little panicked and I look at my arm to see blood and some glass stuck in there, which makes me cry even more.
"Shit, shit, shit!" He curses while rushing to the medical bay and putting me down on the bed.
"Friday, call Banner." He orders and looks at me worried. My vision is blurry from all the tears and the pain is really bad.

"What is it Stark, I'm still on the mission." Bruce's voice comes from some speakers.
"When there is glass stuck in an arm, do I pull it out carefully and bandage it after? Or do I carefully bandage it until it stopped bleeding?" Tony asks quickly while taking off the glove from my other hand and putting it away.
"What? Why? Did you break something in your lab?" Bruce asks back.
"Not quite, y/n got hurt."
"Why was y/n in your...doesn't matter. You carefully pull the glass out if it's not too deep. Give her something for the pain and- yes, but just...I..." He seems to get interrupted by someone and Tony gets some pills for the pain.

"Which ones, Banner? I don't want to overdose her." He asks.
"What did you do to our child, Stark?!" I hear mama's voice and feel the sudden urge to have her and mommy with me.
"Mama." I cry, hoping she can hear me.
"Malyschka (baby), are you okay?" She sounds worried now.
"Noo..." I sob and see Tony closing his eyes for a moment.
"It's gonna be okay, mommy and I are coming back now." Mama tries to comfort me and then addresses her next, now angry words towards Tony. "What did you do?!"

"I'll explain later, Romanoff. Give me back Banner, I need his help taking care of y/n."
Mama mumbles something in Russian before we hear Bruce again.
"Give her the painkillers in the orange box, they are for children."
Tony nods and grabs the box, getting one out and filling up a glass with water. He holds both things in front of me but I shake my head, I don't like pills, they are scary.
"They will help with the pain, kid." He reasons but I still shake my head, just wanting my moms to be home.
"She won't take them, Banner."
"Okay, then wait for Maximoff and Romanoff, they should be there soon, they kinda took the back up quintjet and are on their way now. Maybe they can calm her down. Until then, clean the cuts and see if there are some you already can bandage."
"Will do, thanks Banner."

And with that the call ends and Tony grabs some stuff to wipe off some of the blood. I'm still crying, now because of the pain and because I want my moms with me.
"It's gonna be alright, kid." He tries to comfort me and I hiss at the pain when her starts to clean my arm a little.
It feels like an eternity until the door flies open and I see my moms storming in.

"Omg, what happened, sweetheart?" Mommy asks worried and cups my face to place some kisses on my cheeks.
"I was playing...with uncle Tony's gloves...and they smashed me... into a table..." I cry, interrupted by sobs. Mommy brushes over my hair soothingly.
"Shh, it will be alright, sweetie. Mama and I are here now."
"Make the pain stop, mommy." I whine and she looks at mama before her fingertips brush over my temples and the pain becomes less and I get sleepy.
It's not enough to numb the pain but it gets less and I calm down a little bit and snuggle into mommy's hug.

I see mama standing next to Tony and helping him with my injuries. They remove the glass, clean it and bandage it.
Mommy's hands slowly let go off my head and I hear their voices again. The pain is still there but less worse.
"All done. You were very brave, dorogory (sweetheart)." Mama says softly and kisses my forehead.
"Yes, you were." Mommy emphasizes and gets up to get me some water while Mama sits down next to me and I slowly settle in her lap. She scans my body and her eyes land on my jaw.
"Why do you have a bruise there?" Her finger tips lightly brush over it but it almost doesn't hurt.
"I flew into a lamp." I say quietly.
She looks a little confused but Tony looks at me interested now.

"With only the gloves?" I nod. "Hmm, that must be because you're lighter than me. They just let me float over the ground a bit but apparently they can make you fly. That's very interesting, maybe we can try-"
"Hold up!" Mommy interrupts him and puts down a water bottle next to me before she turns to Tony.
"Why does it sound like you weren't there when she flew around with your gloves?"
I watch between her and Tony and notice a little later that mama holds the bottle and one of the pills in front of me. She broke it into pieces so it's not that big.

"I know it's scary but it will help, malyschka (baby)."
I take the little pieces hesitantly but put them in my mouth. I still don't like taking pills but they are smaller now and my moms are with me so it's a little less scary. The water helps me swallowing them and I lean back into mama.

"I was in the room next to her! I didn't know she could fly with them!"
"That's bullshit, Tony! And even if it was true, you don't hand a six-year-old your powerful suit gloves and especially not without watching her!"
"Nothing bad happened!" He tries to defend himself but he shuts up, when mommy's eyes start to glow a little bit red.
"Okay, something happened but it's not my fault."

"Save it, Stark!" Mama chips in. "She's six, of course she tries out everything she knows of if no one stops her. You were responsible for her today. You should have paid attention to what she did. And it doesn't matter if she just took them and tried out some stuff."
"I didn't just take them. I asked before and got permission." I defend my actions.
Mommy looks at me for a second, her eyes soft and she nods in understandment before she looks back at Tony and they start to glow read again.
"So, you allowed her to take your gloves, let her play with them unsupervised and she got hurt?" She asks and her Sokovian accent comes through.
Tony holds up his hands in defeat and looks a little frightened.

"That sounds really bad, I know. But think about it like this: when the floating mechanism can make her fly, imagine how much potential there is for her own suit."
Mommy glares at Tony and slowly tilts her head. His eyes widen in panic but before anything can happen, mama says something.
"That's nothing we should discuss now, in front of y/n. We will talk to you later, Tony. But for now I think it's better if you go back to your lab."
Tony looks relieved and hurries to get out of the room.
Mommy turns around to us.
"Take a deep breath, babe. We will deal with him later." Mama says and mommy slowly calms down and her eyes turn normal again.

"How about we go upstairs and cuddle into bed. We all had a long, exhausting day." I nod at Mama's suggestion and she unwraps her arms from around me. Mommy looks at me, now worried again and I take her hand.
"I'm fine, the pain is almost completely gone." I assure her and a little smile creeps onto her lips and she picks me up carefully.
"We're gonna take care of you until it's all better, sweetheart." She promises and kisses my hair.

We head to the elevator and I'm still on mommy's arm.
"I know, you're mad at uncle Tony right now, but can I please still get my own suit? That would be so cool." I plead and look at both of them with my best puppy dog eyes.
Mama tugs some hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead.
"Mommy and I have to talk about that first but we'll let you know." She tells me and I nod.
Hopefully they say yes. It would be so amazing to have my own suit and be a superhero.