We love you part 1

A/n: Nat and Wanda are your parents in this because I wanted to write it.
Nat: Mama, Wanda: Mommy, you are around six years old

TW: A little bit of yelling, minor injuries

Pov Nat

Wanda and I are currently in a meeting with the other Avengers.
She's sitting next to me and I watch her play with her rings and offer her my hand. When she's doing this it's either because she's bored or a little anxious. She smiles at me and takes my hand in hers. Her attention snaps back to Steve while she plays with my wedding ring.
We're married for eight years now.

My phone starts buzzing and I look at it. It's y/n's school. Y/n is our daughter and she is six.
"I have to take this." I say out loud and hold my phone up so the others can see. Wanda looks at me, her eyes asking me what's up and I just hold the display in her direction before I head out of the conference room and take the call.

"Mrs. Maximoff-Romanoff?"
"Yes? Did anything happen to y/n?" I ask concerned.
"Well, not exactly. She hit another student."
"What?" That can't be true, our sweet little girl wouldn't do that.
"Yes. She is suspended for today so could you or your wife come and pick her up?"
"Of course. We'll be there soon."
And with that the call ends and I look at my phone, not sure if I understood what the principal told me.

After a few seconds I open the door to the conference room and wave for Wanda to come outside. Before anyone can say something stupid, I explain: "Family business."
Somehow my mood switched within seconds and I am snappy now.
"What happened?" Wanda asks worried when she steps out the room and she sees my tensed face.
"Apparently y/n hit another student and is expelled for today." I explain and take her hand to lead her to the garage. She looks at me with a mix of confusion and shock.
"She would never do that!"
"I know." I sigh a little and open the car door for Wanda before I get in myself.

"What if she got into a fight and is hurt?" Wanda worries and her leg starts bouncing so I place my hand on her leg while driving, trying to comfort her.
"The principal didn't say anything like that so I assume she's okay."
My wife nods and breathes out. The rest of the car ride we're both silent and think about what could have happened.

Pov y/n

I sit in front of the principal's office, my backpack on the chair next to me while I wait for my moms to arrive. My fingers play with the sipper of my jacket and my legs are swinging a little in the air.
When I hear footsteps I look up and see my moms coming towards me.
Mommy immediately kneels down in front of me and takes my hands into hers while her eyes search for mine.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" She asks in a soft voice and I nod, biting my lip.
I am aware that they are here to pick me up because I got suspended but I had my reasons to hit that student.
Mama sits down next to me and I look at her while she scans my face and body to see if I'm alright.
"Have you been crying, malyschka(baby)?" I nod again slightly and her expressions softens and she puts an armaround me.
"What happened?"

Just as I'm about to answer, the principal comes and my moms get up to shake his hand.
"Good to see you both, Mrs. Romanoff-Maximoff."
They just nod and when he gestures towards his office, Mama follows him and looks back at Mommy who takes my backpack and my hand.
We follow them and sit down in front of the desk. My moms on either side of me.

"So, what happened?" Mama asks in her firm voice.
"Y/n got into an argument with a fellow student and the situation escalated when she hit him in the face. Luckily the teacher noticed before she could hit him again." He states and I look down at my hands in my lap. I can feel my moms eyes on me but don't dare to look up.

"Did he hurt you too?" Mama's question is directed at me and I glance up a little and nod.
"He didn't. The teacher said it was just you, hitting him." The principal denies.
"Don't question the honesty of our daughter!" Mommy says in a little bit louder voice.
"Where did he hurt you, dorogory (sweetheart)?" Mama's voice is calm and I slowly pull up my sleeve to reveal the bite markt hat kid left.
She carefully takes my arm and looks at the bite.
"You were saying?" Mommy asks the principal challengingly.
"I didn't know it was there. She didn't say anything about it. When I asked her, she stayed silent the whole time." He defends himself.

He's right, I didn't want to talk to him because I didn't want to talk about it.
It probably would have explained my situation but I didn't feel like talking to him.
"When did he bite you?" The principal directs at me and I take my eyes off my mama and look at him.
"After I hit him." My voice is silent but he still catches it.
"So you admit, you hit him?"
I look at both my moms before I nod.

"Why?"
I stay silent, still not wanting to talk to him about it.
"Why did you hit him?!" He raises his voice and I shrink a little in my seat.
Being yelled at always scares me. Luckily my moms don't raise their voices at me when they're mad.
I feel hands wrap around me and I look up into mommy's eyes and she taps her lap lightly, silently asking if I need some comfort. I nod, get up and sit on her lap. 

"JUST TALK-" The principal starts, now really frustrated that I won't answer but gets cut off by mama.
I cuddle into mommy, scared by the yelling and she protectively warps her arms around me.
"Don't you dare to yell at our daughter like this!" Mama says in her strict voice and he shuts up, a little scared by the look on her face.
"I need to know why she did it." He states, more calmly now.
"She apparently doesn't want to talk about it and we can't change that right now. But yelling at her won't help. I'm sure she knows, she did wrong and my wife and I will talk to her at home."

"Until we don't know why she did it, she's suspended." The principle says and it sounds like the conversation is over.
Mama just nods and gets up.
She looks at me and holds out her arms for me.
I nod and she picks me up, placing me on her hip.
Somehow she can sense when something is bothering me and I need comfort. Both of my moms are great at that.
Mommy takes my backpack and says goodbye before she follows us outside.

The car ride home is silent and I can sense that my moms aren't happy with what happened but they're not blaming me or anything.