Teasing (Wanda)

A/n: I'm back! I wrote some one shots while working on my other book so I'll update this book again for the next few days.
About this chapter: I wanted to switch things up a little and wrote a Wanda one, hope you like it. <3

TW: smut?

Pov y/n

A low moan leaves my mouth as Wanda sucks on my pulse point and for sure leaves a hickey. I push my hip up to meet her hand that caresses my inner thigh, close to where I want her.

My hands are in her hair, trying to push her down to my heated core but she takes her time and kisses down over my collarbone to my breasts and takes one nipple into her mouth. I sigh in pleasure and my back arches, wanting her to touch me but she keeps her pace.

Her tongue swirls around my nipple while her other hand cups the other breast. I moan again and squirm a little when her hand slowly cups my core. Why does she have to be such a tease?

I feel her smile against my skin at my reaction and let out a groan that turns into a moan when her teeth grind over my sensitive nipple.
God, she's gonna be the death of me.

Slowly, to keep teasing me, her thumb moves up to press on my clit and I sigh at the sensation running through my body and I press against her. Just as she is about to continue her actions, an annoying noise interrupts us.

In the next moment I open my eyes confused. It takes me a few seconds to realize where I am and I let my head fall back into the pillow and turn of the alarm.

A silent giggle makes me turn my head and I look at my beautiful girlfriend who smirks at me. My stomach automatically fills with butterflies at the sight of her and I smile.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask and turn to look at her.
"Seems like the alarm cut your dream of at the exact right time." She smirks and images of my dream flash before my eyes and I cover my eyes with my arm, feeling her body heat on me again.

"You know, your thoughts are pretty loud when you dream." She shares with a smug expression on her face.

"Why were you even awake?" I ask, lowering my arm to look at her. Usually we wake up at the same time and she doesn't catch my dreams but today seems to be different.
"I don't know, I just woke up like half an hour ago and couldn't fall back asleep. And when I noticed your thoughts, I got intrigued." She smirks again and I huff and sulk playfully.

"Nice dream though. And I'm pretty sure even if I couldn't read your mind, I would have known what you dreamed." She lets the rest of the sentence hang in the air but I know that it was a hint that I probably talked in my sleep. I blush and sit up.

"Can you blame me? I have a stunning girlfriend who is amazing in bed." I flirt and lean down to peck her lips. Wanda smiles at me in thanks and nods.
"That I am but you're also not so bad yourself." She whispers against my lips and I lean down to connect our lips in a passionate kiss.
I slowly get on top of her and straddle her, still feeling the aftermath from my dream and being horny. But before I can go over to kiss down her jaw, she stops me.

"We sadly don't have time for this now. The alarm didn't went off for nothing. In around thirty minutes we have a meeting with Fury and the others." She reminds me and I flop down on her, nuzzling my head into her shoulder.
"That's enough time." My voice is muffled. Wanda kisses my head and pushes me up gently.

"Technically yes but we have to get ready and eat some breakfast." She reasons.
"You could be my breakfast." I wink at her at which she rolls her eyes at with a loving smile.
"Even if, we wouldn't have time for after care." She says and I lean back and nod in defeat.
Wanda tabs my butt to signal me to get up. I do so with a pout. She follows and wraps her arms around me.
"Aww, baby. Don't pout, we will get to it later today." She promises and kisses my lips until the pout goes away.