Mini Wanda part 1

Nat and Wanda are your parents in this one again and Wanda is your birthmother. You are around 6/7 years old
Nat: Mama
Wanda: Mommy

TW: I'm not sure but headaches.

Pov y/n

I'm sitting in the living room on the floor with my homework spread across the coffee table. Uncle Clint is watching me because my moms are out on a short mission.
I chew on my lip, thinking about the task I have to do and write something down.
Suddenly my head starts to throb a little but I ignore it because it's probably gonna go away soon, maybe I'm just thinking too hard.
I grin at my own joke and keep working.
It doesn't get better so I'm getting up and get myself some water from the kitchen and return.
After I drank some water, I feel a bit better and go back to my task.

Around an hour later, I hear steps, so I turn around.
Mommy walks in. I jump up and run to her in joy. She picks me up and spins me around one time before she hugs me.
"Hey little bug, I missed you." She kisses my face and I giggle.
"I missed you too."
Mommy and Mama had to leave early today so they weren't able to wake me up and take me to school as usual. Uncle Clint did it instead, he is great and it's fun to hang with him but I still missed my moms.
She sits down with me on her lap.

"How was your day." Her fingers tug some hair behind my ear.
"It was great! We had a spelling test today in school and I almost got everything right and then at lunch, Liv told a very funny joke and Ginny laughed so hard that she spilled her juice. Luckily we didn't get in trouble for it. And in English class, it was my turn today, to write the date and day on the board." I ramble and tell her about my day in detail.
She doesn't interrupt me, smiles at me and nods. Her eyes are on me the whole time and it makes me happy that she listens and pays attention to me. 

"And that's how it got stuck." I end my story and mommy laughs a little and presses a kiss onto my hair.
"That really sounds like a great day, sweetheart. I'm happy for you and I'm so proud of you for doing so great on the spelling test."
I smile proudly.
"You did great on the spelling test?" My mama's voice is audible and I turn my head to see her walk in. I jump off mommy's lap and run to her. She catches me and hugs me while sitting down on the sofa as well.

"Where were you?" I ask and look at her.
"Oh, I just had to talk a few things over with Uncle Steve." She explains and I nod.
"Did you behave today, malyschka(baby)?"
"Of course I did." I answer and she gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"That's my girl."

When she starts tickling me, I laugh and wiggle in her hold. She stops and I catch my breath from all the laughing and catch mommy smiling at us.
"Did you finish your homework?" Mommy asks after looking at the coffee table.
"Almost, there's just one task left."
She nods with a smile and I slide down from mama's lap and grin at them before I go back to my homework.
While I work on them, my moms get up, thank Clint for looking after me and Mama goes to take a shower while Mommy goes to the kitchen.
It's silent again but my head starts to feel like there's noise in there and it's getting hard to concentrate.
The homework take longer than expected due to the slight headache but I get them done eventually.

I pack my stuff up, pack it in my backpack and go to join mommy in the kitchen. She's cooking dinner and smiles at me when I approach her.
"When is dinner gonna be ready?" I ask and try to see what she's doing but I'm too small.
"In about half an hour." She answers and picks me up to set me on the counter so I can see what she's doing. It's y/f/m (your favorite meal) and I look at her with big, happy eyes, excited for dinner.
She smiles at me and offers me a stripe of paprika that she's currently cutting. I take it and watch as she keeps working.

Suddenly the headache gets heavier and I squeeze my eyes shut for a few seconds.
It gets less again and I open them up, seeing mommy watching me worried.
"Everything okay, sweetie?"
"I'm just having a bit of a headache." I say and she hands me some water while asking a few more questions, like when did it start and how bad it is.
"Maybe some fresh air will help you, clear your head." She suggests while mama walks in and she sets me down.
"Babe, would you take y/n out till dinner is ready?"
Mama nods and holds out a hand for me to take and we go to put on our shoes and coats.

Pov Nat
Once we're outside, she starts playing something where I have to chase her around.
I join in and run after her, pretending to almost catch her. She squeals cutely and looks very happy.
I love seeing her like this, it's adorable.
After a lot of running around, she gets slower because she's running out of energy. I catch her and throw her up into the air a little. Giggles come from her as I catch her again and I smile at my cute little daughter. I set her down  and she walks around, playing something with her imagination.

Two arms wrap around my waist and I lean into my wife who rests her chin on my shoulder and watches our daughter.
"She had a little headache before I send you out to play. But it seems like it's gotten better." She informs me and I nod, my eyes following our little girl.
"And also, dinner is ready." Wanda kisses my cheek and I turn my head to kiss her lips before I call y/n.

We sit around the table and enjoy the food, my eyes scan y/n a little more often than usual but she seems to be fine and I relax.
Around eight, after we watched a kids show and got her ready for bed, we tug her into her bed. Wanda and I sit on either side of her.
I appreciate this nightly ritual so much because we get together and just talk about the day without being interrupted and it's calm.
Y/n is cuddled into Wanda's side and draws shapes onto my hand.

"How was the mission?"
I share a look with Wanda and she nods for me to tell her. We are not allowed to tell her a lot but a little bit. She's just a kid and of course she wants to know what her parents do for a living.
"Well, we had to get up early because we were supposed to watch a place where some bad people would switch information." I explain, leaving out the details but it's enough for her and she nods and then yawns.
"Getting a little sleepy?" Wanda asks sweetly and strokes y/n's hair.
Y/n nods and snuggles more into her mommy.

 "How is your head, sweetie? Does it still hurt?" Wanda asks again.
This time, y/n shakes her head.
"It's better now. After we went outside, it got quieter and stopped hurting."
"Quieter?" I ask a little confused.
"Yeah, it felt like there was some kind of noise in my head but I couldn't tell what kind." She shrugs and yawns again.
Worry shows in my wife's eyes but that's something we're gonna discuss later.

"Lullaby, mama?"
I look down into those y/e/c eyes and smile. Every night we sing her a lullaby, depending on her mood, it's either a Sokovian or a Russian one.
"Of course, malinkiy (little one)."
I start singing the lullaby and she closes her eyes and I see her breath evens out and when I finish, she's asleep.
We both kiss her gently before we get out of her bed and close the door silently after leaving her room.