Jealousy

Pov y/n

I sit on the bed while Nat gets ready. She helped me to get ready first and now I'm waiting for her to be done too.
My eyes scan her body as she slips on a blouse and tugs it into her black skirt. She really is crazily attractive and it takes all my self-control to not make a move on her right now.
We are already a little late to Tonys party and I don't wanna delay it even more.
Not just because Tony would be really annoyed with us but because I am actually looking forward to this party. It's been quite a while since the last party and I really enjoy them. 

Nat finishes doing her hair and holds out a hand for me to take. I do so and follow her out of our room and into the elevator.
When we arrive, there are already a lot of guests and the music blasts through the room.
Tony shortly greets us before he continues his talk with Steve.
We go around, greeting some people before we go to the bar and get a drink each. Clint joints us and after a little while I hand Nat my glass to have an eye on it, before I make my way to the dance floor.
I can feel her eyes following me and turn around quickly to smile at her before I reach my destination.
Whenever we are on big events with a lot of people, she tries her best to keep an eye on my so she won't lose me or I get lost. 

I swing my hips to the beat of the music and enjoy the dancing, feeling happy and free.
Wanda appears in front of me, smiles and starts to dance with me.
We are best friends and I always have fun with her. She always finds ways to make me laugh and during boring meetings, she sends me funny thoughts and we both have a hard time holding our laughs back. But we also have deep conversations which I cherish just as much. 

As a different song starts playing, she offers me her hand and I take the dance, bowing over extendedly which makes both of us laugh.
She places her hand on my side and I put mine onto her shoulder while our free hands intertwine. We sway to the beats of the music and she spins me around until we're not really doing any dance and just spin each other around.
I feel myself getting dizzy and tremble a little but she catches me before I can fall and we laugh at my clumsiness. 

Since we've been dancing for quite a while now, we go to the bar and get some water to cool off.
Nat's face lights up as she sees me and she gently pulls me between her legs, since she's sitting on a barstool. I lean a little bit against her, catching my breath.
Wanda sits down while she takes a sip of her water, getting distracted by Sam. They talk for a while.
Nat is still talking to Clint because they have a lot to catch up on since he is barely here anymore. Her hands wrap around me and hold me close to her.
I start playing with her fingers once my water is empty and lean my head against her shoulder.

After a little while I decide to go back dancing as a song comes on that I really love.
It doesn't take long for Wanda to join me, we are dance buddy's since we first discovered how much we love it after we first meet.
The song changes and we both laugh as we notice which one it is. It's a bit sexier and we start to dance with each other in a more seductive way and grind a little onto each other.

When I feel two hands on my sides, I turn around to see my girlfriend and I smile at her.
"Hey baby." She says and starts to match my movements.
"Hey." I reply and we dance together for a while.
I see Vision approaching Wanda and chuckle a little. She has a crush on him and it seems like he also has one on her too.
It's entertaining to watch them dance because he looks a little like he doesn't know what he's doing.
Nat and I keep dancing and it's a lot of fun, she keeps me close and gives me a lot of little kisses on the neck and my cheeks which make my heart melt. 

After we danced a lot, we take our drinks and go to a little sofa area, sitting down and watching the guests leave since it's late.
The rest of the Avengers come to sit with us and Nat wraps an arm around my shoulders.
We talk and laugh a lot until Tony suggests to play a few rounds of truth and dare.
It's fun to watch Steve trying to twerk and Bruce blushing when Tony asks him if he ever turned into Hulk in the bedroom.
It's Loki's turn to pick someone and he looks around until he turns to Wanda. His eyes shimmer mischievously when she picks a dare.
"I dare you to make out with y/n."

Our eyes meet before I look at Nat who locks eyes with me for a few seconds, before she nods.
I get up and meet Wanda halfway. My hands wrap around her waist as she cups my face and pulls me closer. Our lips meet and shyly move against each other.
We do that for a little while, until we separate and Loki nods, approvingly.
None of us used her tongue which doesn't seem to bother Loki since it was his dare.
I walk back to Nat but before I can sit next to her, she pulls me into her lap, hugging me tightly. Surprised by her actions, I squeal a little but snuggle into her.

While the others keep playing, she moves some hair from my neck to attach her lips to it, sucking on it and biting a little. I have to control myself to not let out a small moan.
She gently places a kiss onto the hickey she just made and kisses my cheek. Her hands keep my body close to her and she has one hand resting on my thigh.
Usually Nat isn't the jealous kind of girlfriend, or she doesn't show it at least, but in some moments, she tends to get a little possessive to make sure everybody knows I'm hers.
It's either marking her territory with hickeys or holding me close or having her hand placed on my hip or thigh. 

I smile a little to myself because it would be a lie if I said, I didn't like this side of her.
And maybe I know how to get her into this mode. Not directly to tease her but in some ways. Even though she knows Wanda and I are really just friends, she sometimes gets a little jealous, mostly when we dance together and especially when we start grinding against each other.
Nat and I talked about this and in some ways, she knows that I find it hot when she's a little possessive.
If she was truly uncomfortable with Wanda and me dancing like this, of course I would instantly stop because I don't want to hurt Nat.
I like how open we talk about it, it helps to avoid conflicts.
And if we're being honest, a jealous Natasha almost always leads to amazing sex.

I look over to Wanda who also cuddles into Vision who has an arm around her and we share a quick smirk. It wasn't really our plan to make them jealous but we're both not complaining either.
We play a few more rounds of truth or dare but no one dares to pick Nat or me because my girlfriend shoots daggers with her eyes at everyone who considers picking her or me.
So we spend the rest of the game in the same position with me in her lap and her arms around me and her showing off the hickey she made to show everyone I'm hers.
I cuddle into her embrace and watch the others play. 

After a good amount of rounds and a lot later, we decide to head to our room.
Since Wanda's and Vision's rooms are just one floor higher, we take the elevator with them and I chat with Wanda about something while Nat holds my hand and pulls me a little into her side.
We get off the elevator and I wish them a good night before we go to our room.

Once the door closes, Nat turns around to me, her eyes focused on me and she slowly approaches me.
I smirk a little at her and pull her into a hug before she kisses me passionately.
She walks me back until the back of my knees hit the bed and I fall onto it.
The kiss breaks and she slowly crawls over me while I scootch up the bed so my whole body is on the bed.
Her hands are placed next to my head to keep herself up. I look up into her green eyes that have darkened and feel my body heating up.
"You know you're mine, right?" She whispers into my ear and I get goosebumps and nod.
"Good, I'll make sure you won't forget it, sweetheart."
It's gonna be a long night...