The Necklace

I OWN NOTHING PLEASE REVEIW IT'LL ONLY TAKE A SECOND. THE MORE REVEIWS THE MORE ENCOURAGED I'LL BE TO GET OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER

ALSO, ALL YOU GUYS WHO LOVE VAMPIRE ACADEMY. MY FRIEND IS NEW TO WATTPAD BUT NOT TO WRITING AND I DONT EVEN LIKE VA BUT I LOVE HER STORY SO FAR. ITS A ADRIAN X DAMPIRE OC FANFIC. HER USERNAME IS anarchyfairy96

"Mom! I going to work! Need me to pick up anything? "Alex yelled slipping on her converses.

"Ummm we need more milk. Oh and get me a Mountain Dew! "Alex heard her mother shout from her room. Rolling her eyes Alex grabbed her keys from the hallway table and headed out the door.

"Hello baby! Sleep well?" She said lovingly tapping the hood of her Dodge Neon. With a twist of the keys the Neon affectionately named 'Baby' came to life.

The Black pavement seemed too stretched in front of her forever as she drove to work. She entered into the town square and parked besides an old building. It was an antique shop owned by a little old woman.

Two years ago when Alex was sixteen she had come to this shop looking for a job. It was her last resort really but she needed a job. She had stuff to buy like clothes and video games.

Ms. Bollinger that was her name. She was really old but kind. Over the years Alex had worked for her she had come to see her as a sort of god mother. She was growing really old though. Alex constantly worried over her deteriorating health.

Ms. Bollinger had no family she was all alone. Alex would do more work in her little apartment above the shop then anything.

"I'm here!" Alex called as she went to the cleaning supplies cabinet. Today was Saturday, dusting day. She took out the wood polish and the duster.

"Oh, dear you're early." Said Ms. Bollinger as she slowly hobbled to the front of the store. She relied heavily on an old wooden cane. Alex smiled and put down the cleaning supplies.

"Yeah! Had nothing better to do. Besides! It's dusting day! That means you have to show me something old and tell me about its history!" Alex exclaimed meting the old woman over half way and giving her a hug.

"Oh ho ho! You're always impatient and so thirsty for knowledge. So what will it be? Romance or tragedy?" He chuckled pulling away.

"Surprise me, it's awesome to know the history of something." Alex said picking up the duster and polish.

"I remember telling a young man that the axe he was touching was used to behead several English men. That poor man's face." She said settling herself onto an old chair.

"I wish I could have been their hehehe!" Alex said dusting an old self filled with old nick-nacks and mummified animal parts.

"Yes well, let's see here." Ms. Bollinger said clapping her hands in her lap. "It's almost your birthday? Hmmm.....ahha!" Ms. Bollinger turned to the side in her chair and opened up one of the drawers. Pulling out an old bamboo box she blew off the dust and set it into her lap.

Alex stopped what she was doing and eyed the box with interest. She remembered seeing Ms. Bollinger pull out that box and dust it. She never opened it which drove Alex absolutely crazy. She constantly wondered what was inside but never opened it herself.

Alex's heart leaped in anticipation as she watched Ms. Bollinger lift open the lid. An old wrinkled hand lifted up a gold chained necklace. Alex breath was taken away by the beauty of it.

Hanging from the necklace was a fang. The fang was long and had very fine lines of gold encasing it in little lines. The fang was such an intense shade of ivory, talk about pearly whites.