My Hero, Not

ABRIDGED ALUCARD- HELLO JMJ'S LOYAL VEIWERS. IM HERE TO REMIND YOU THAT JMJ DOESN'T OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT HER OCS SINCE SHES AND INIMAGINATIVE LEACH, MUCHING OFF OF AN ANIME TO CREATE A SOMEWHAT DECENT STORY. WE URGE YOU TO REVEIW BLAH BLAH.

ALEX-WOW YOU LOVE YOUR JOB DONT YOU?

ABRIDGED ALUCARD-YES

ALEX-WHERES JMJ?

ABRIDGED ALUCARD- OH YOU KNOW....AROUND.

ALEX- WHOS WRIGHTING THE STORY?

ABRIDGED ALUCARD- WHY ME OF COARSE!!

ALEX- WHHHHATTTT NO WAY JMJ WARNED ME ABOUT YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!

ABRIDGED ALUCARD- MUHAHAHAHAHA! *DISAPEARS*

ALEX- ALUCARD! GOD DAMN IT ALL.....WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IM BONED.

SESSHOMARU- IM BACK.

ALEX-FUUUUUCCKKKKK! *RUNS AWAY* ME NO SPEAK JAPANSE!

SESSHOMARU- *RAISES EYEBROW*

"Come on Alex, it's not like you'll die if you fell anyways." Kaoru tried to reason with me.

"Read my lips. Fuck....no..." I hissed

"Now watch your mouth theirs children with excellent hearing around." Hikaru scolded me.

"I don't care!! I'm not crossing that bridge!" I cried gripping harder to a wooden beam that held up the roof of a hut.

"Come on if I prove it will you cross." Hikaru asked. I eyed him for a minute before I nodded. Hikaru smiled then dangled a foot off the ledge. 'I'll show you.' I thought evilly.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded me head and focused my energy under his foot the second he stepped off. I let go and looked over the ledge along with his brother but before we could even look Hikaru was already making nice with mother earth.

He was sprawled out on the ground. He groaned then lifted himself up. The staggered to his feet then looked up.

"See....I lived." He said a little strained. I couldn't take it anymore. I started to laugh and hoot.

"He feel way faster than he should of, and he hit the earth harder then he should have." Kaoru said blinking down at his brother and the slight dent he made in the earth. Hikaru jumped up onto a tree then pushed off grabbed a branch of a different tree swigging himself up. Then he pushed off the trunk of farthest tree across from us and landed back on the bridge.

"That was rougher than I remembered it to be."

"I don't know, let's carry on shall we." I asked taming my giggles. I confidentiality strode across the bridge. It was nearing dusk now and this was the last stop.

I walked it and the one thing that stood out to me was how dirty it was. "This is your home?" I asked a little discussed.

"The one and only!" Hikaru said coming in with Kaoru on his heels.

"It's a mess!" I said looking over the dirty pots, plates, cups. The place was dusty and when I took a step forward I had the pleasure of stepping in a sticky spot. "Oh fucking really? You two are pigs!" I hissed stepping back.

"Okay, so were bad at cleaning but that's where you come in!"

"Oh really? Is that why you so graciously offered to let me live with you guys?" I said starting to get really mad, really fast.

"Yep!" They both said at the same time giving me wide grins. I scowled at them and if looks could kill they would greeting the devil right now. I looked between them then focused on the spot between them.