Peace is Earned by Bloodshed

JMJ-HELLO GUYS MY CHAPTERS MIGHT COME OUT EVERYOTHER DAY NOW THAT I BOUGHT LEDGEND OF DRAGOON!

ABRIDGED ALUCARD- FOR CHRIST SAKE SHUT UP IM TRYING TO PLAY DAMN IT!

JMJ-HEY I WANTED TO PLAY LEDGEND OF DRAGOON FIRST YOU JERK! OH WELL GUESS ILL TYPE OUT THIS CHAPTER FIRST

ABRIDGED ALUCARD- I DONT SEE WHY YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WRITING THAT AWEFUL STORY.

JMJ- D:

ALEX- YOU TALKIN SHIT ALUCARD. *CRACKS FISTS*

ABRIDGED ALUCARD- DOWN GIRL I DONT FEEL LIKE PLAYING FETCH RIGHT NOW.

ALEX-WHY YOU!

JMJ-PLEASE REVEIW, I OWN NOTHING....

"Take it." Elder Hideaki said holding out the Monkey Staff for me to take. I grabbed the staff and gently took it from him. I felt so bad ass holding the staff in my hands.

"Okay so what? I smack someone upside the head with it?" I asked with a smile.

"Well I've done it a few times before." Elder Hideaki laughed." I will teach you how to block on coming attacks with the staff. Then I'll teach you to fight with it. When you have mastered the basics of combat we'll move on the secret power of the staff."

"Secret power?"

"Yes but well come to that. Now be on guard." Elder Hideaki said grabbing the Monkey Staff back and threw me a plain staff. He then lunging forward and smacked me across the face. For an old fart he was fast, surprisingly fast!

"Owwwwieee!" I said rubbing my now red cheek as I glared at him.

"I warned you to be on guard. Most of your enemies won't give you that luxury." Elder Hideaki said.

"Remind me to thank you later." I huffed. He eyed me over then lunged at me. I put up my staff to protect my face but landed flat on my ass when he hit the back of my knees.

"At least you blocked this time." He said with a chuckle. I popped up and dusted myself off blushing from embarrassment. "Calm yourself Alex anger will get you nowhere." He said before taking a swipe at me it was aimed for my stomach but I blocked it just in time. "Good, but if I had really wanted to hit you I could have. Your reflexes are a bit lacking. You also leave yourself open when you block." He said then swiped at my head, which I blocked. Then before I could comprehend him side stepped me and whacked my butt.

"You're going to be soar if you can't keep up with an old man." He laughed causing me to start getting really angry. I glared at him but forced myself to stay calm. Every muscle in my body was tense waiting for him to take another whack at me. "Don't tense up so much. It's better to be relaxed and calm. When you tense up you're only making it worse for yourself." Elder Hideaki sagely told me. I gave him a side glance but forced myself to relax. The second I did he whacked me in the back of the skull.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU TOLD ME TO RELAX!" I screamed holding the back of my head.

"That doesn't mean you shouldn't expect an attack. I was just giving you advice to help you block better." Elder Hideaki said coming back to my front. 'You're playing dirty old man! Fine two can play at that game.' I charges him and took a swing at his head only for him to side step trip me and with the staff. What's worse is that he grabbed my hair forcing me to kneel. I gripped at his hand only to find that it was cold and hairy.

"What...what is this?" I asked almost scared to know.

"This is a way to use the Monkey Staff. You can grip anything by simply willing the ape palm to close its fist. Once it has a grasp on something it won't let go unless you will it too or you stop touching the staff." Elder Hideaki explained then let me go.