Meru

"Ello? Priestess, it's me Alex. You know, lady of the calm lands. The one your going to help smuggle in to the base of the holy army?" I said knocking on the door of the temples hut. "Hello?" I asked once more after a few seconds pause.

"Come in!" She yelled. I looked down at Shin who gave a shrug and lead the way. Inside was modest to say the least and smelled heavily of incense making my nose itched a bit. "Hello Lady Alex." Said a middle aged woman in priestess robes bowing to me.

"Hello, you much be Meru." I said bowing back to her.

"Yes, that is I." She smiled.

"So, your siding with us?"

"Of coarse Milady! Tails of your deeds go far and wide. With your heart for us humans and your morals I have no doubt's you would do what you can to protect the humans. Your mate can effectively police the demons so I believe that you two are the best thing that could happen to Japan." She said.

"Oh...I don't know what to say....Thank you Meru. But don't call me lady, I really rather you just call me by my name." I said.

"Well then, Alex, would you like to help me back?" She asked.

"Sure, the boys would be more then happy to help." I smiled pulling both boys into a sideways hug.

"WHAT!" They both exclaimed at the same time.

"What, What? I need to go get Prince, you think I'm going to make her and myself walk?" I asked.

"Why can't you just fly?" Shin asked.

"That would defeat the purpose, she's going to have her demon energies drained. She wont be able to." Koaru corrected him.

"See! Anyways I'll be back really soon!" I said running out of the hut.

ONE HOUR LATER

"Prince!" I screamed so loud I made my own ears ring. "Prince, I need you for a day or two!" I yelled. I waited for a few seconds for him to come to me. I was just about to give up and look else where when I heard him bounding towards me. He stopped right in front of me puffing out his chest. "Sup Prince, how's it going?" I asked. He nodded his head telling me it was good. "That's good, I need you to help me and a human travel up North. Then I want you to wait just in case I need you to run away with the human while I distract our possible pressures." I said taking hold of his head and bringing it down so we were looking each other in the eye. "Is that reasonable with you?" I asked getting  a nod of his head.

"Great!" I said letting go of his head. I hopped up on his back  and grabbed the sides of his neck to help me balance myself. "Let's go to the City of Peace!" I cried out. Prince dashed forth as my word and the shell around my neck played Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold. Why you may ask, because every time I go to say City of Peace I want to sing, City of Evil. Then the songs stuck in my head allllllllllllllllllllllll day.

FOURTY MINUTES LATER

"I'm back!" I cried entering the temple.

"Only took you forever!" Koaru grumbled.

"I have everything packed up and all the chores are done! The temples never been so clean!" Meru smiled happily.

"She worked us to the bone!" Shin complained.

"Oh no she did not!" I rolled my eyes at them.

"We hate you so much!" Koaru said collapsing.

"No you don't." I frowned down on him.

"But we want too!" He said pitifully. I raised an eyebrow looking up at Meru.

"I only had them clean." She said.