The Ring of Inner Being

JMJ-JUST AS EASY AS ABC THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE IT RIGHT!

ALEX-DO THE DANCE! DO THE DANCE, THE WAY YOU MOVE IS A MISTERY! *DANCING WITH JMJ*

ALUCARD-MUST YOU ALWAYS BE LISTENING TO MUSIC

JMJ, ALEX- YES!

JMJ- BUT YOUR RIGHT IT'S THE END GAME AND I NEED TO GET SERIOUS! OH AND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO NALLA6061, Sakura_Hatsu, FaeLovette AND SarahSteidl

"Koaru! Shin! I'm home!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as we entered the city. I smiled seeing that there was a lot more happiness and children playing then the last time I ran through. I was given more bows and waves then usual. Children would try to run up to me but would shy away when they saw my stoic mate walking along side me. I laughed looking up to him.

"MOM!" Shin screamed jumping down from the trees and into my outstretched arms. I threw him back up into the air and caught him giggling. "Are you done helping all the sick people?" Shin asked.

"Yes sir! I'm done and ready to focus on the next big disaster." I said putting him back to the ground.

"You mean the big invasion everyone has been talking about?" Shin asked.

"Shin! Come on, you can't just tell her this crap out of the blue!" Koaru scolded jumping down from the tree tops. "Good evening Lady Alex." Koaru bowed. "You are needed in the elders hut." He said formally. My stomach hit the ground feeling as though I was dragging it around for a few miles. I looked to Sesshomaru. He gave me a slight nod of his head and started walking to the hut with me. Shin ran up and held my hand. I looked down and smiled at the young boy.

"Shin-"

"He's perfectly fine the way he is." I cut off Koaru. Shin beamed up at me, it made me feel just a little better. We walked into the hut unhindered by the guards that usually stood guard. "Jun?" I called out.

"Come in, I see you've brought Lord Sesshomaru. Good, I would like to speak with him too, please sit." Jun said alone in the hut with documents thrown everywhere.

"What's happening?" I asked sitting down in front of the elder with Sesshomaru.

"The combined forces of the North and East are attacking now, they've started with the South catching us off guard. We sent down troops to defend the lands and sent word out to Lady Inukimi who has deployed a small force to aid our troops."

"Okay so I guess Sesshomaru just needs give the word to send down more men to fight. Has Odaving come by with more men?" I asked.

"Yes but, that's not the real threat. The holy army, there on the move."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we have seen movement of them starting to come closer to the Calm lands by swinging up North. I think there trying to get close to the capitol."

"Okay, so were going to have to fight two war's from opposite ends."

"Easier said then done. I don't think it would be as easy as it was fighting the South. These are people who have dedicated their lives to kill demons effectively. I don't think we can fight them as we would another army of demons. No, the people need the monks and priests. It wouldn't be wise to whip them out not to mention the magical beings that are joining with them."

"So what do we do?"

"We take down their leader."

"Exactly, but to do that we need to have someone willing to be our guide into there territory."