The Fight for Home

JMJ-GOOD NEWS PEOPLE! THE INTERNET IS STAYING UP! WOOP WOOP AND IM LOCKING MYSELF IN MY ROOM CAUSE IM VERY SICK! THAT MEANS MORE TIME TO WRIGHT!!

ALEX-AS ALWAYS JMJ DOESN'T OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! I WOULD LIKE TO IMPLORE YOU ALL TO REVEIW THIS STORY AND OR CHAPTER. IT WOULD BE BENIFICAL TO THE STORY TO GET WHAT IT IS YOU ALL LIKE AND DONT

KOARU- SUPERAWESOMEWAFFLEQUEEN? THAT THE BEST NAME EEEVVERRRRR!

You know that feeling I had when I had my army marching at my back? Yeah well, I have the exact opposite opinion now. Here I was on the back of a two headed dragon named Ah-Uh. With the thunderous sound of marching from an army not mine. They were filled with Dogs, Raccoons, Crows, Bull and a few various demons.

It was intimidating as all hell. No one sang merrily or chattered among themselves. It was all doom and gloom and I felt like I had my own personal thunder cloud over my head. What was worse was that Lord Flea butt took to staying so close to me that his aura continued to tingle across my skin. I sent my own aura out in retaliation but it only earned me a low growl, actually it was a purr. I stopped immediately when I heard it and grew red in anger, maybe embarrassment too.

It wasn't until just before dusk that we reached the ruins on the village. The demons and humans had already started putting it back together though.

"Lady Alex!" Hikaru shouted throwing down the log he was caring. His brother did the same and they stared at me and then to the army behind me. They were stunned and a group of troops got up and armed themselves.

"Guys.....I have brought back hope." I said holding out my arms. They all relaxed and soon the rest of the elites and Katsu came forward to greet me.

"Milady, Lord Sesshomaru." Katsu greeted both of us with a bow.

"Gather your men, we leave in an hour." Lord Sesshomaru demanded before leading me off to the side by taking Ah-Uh's reins. I huffed but allowed it feeling particularly lazy, don't judge me I've had one hell week.

"Yes Lord Sesshomaru." Katsu said but I could hear the strain in his voice. 'Good Katsu don't like him, I hope no one does!' I thought nastily. I reached put with both of my hands and petted the dragon on their heads. They released a low content breath and shut their eyes as I paid them attention.

The area around me became hectic with people running to and from trying to get ready. The twins kept sending me looks, scratch that everyone kept giving me looks. It took a while to guess the reason. 'They're insecure now, Sesshomaru's a very intimidating figure. Not only that but I bet they are worried about the future now that they are technically under the rule of him.' I got up off the dragon and headed to the twins.

"Hey guys, get me informed about the thoughts of the people. Oh and where's Chie?" I said. Throwing my arms over their shoulders and leading them away from the West's army.

"To be honest? They're depressed Alex. They don't want to mate for any reasons other than for love." Kaoru said kicking the rocks at our feet.

"Not only that but..." Hikaru trailed off and both boys looked behind us. I followed their eyes and found them glaring at Lord Sesshomaru. I sighed and glared with them. It was like he could feel our eyes because he looked over directly at us. The three of us stiffened and turned around practically goose walking away.

My face was aflame from having been caught looking while the boys were pale think their life's had just been cut short. Seeing their panic faces made me chuckle and their faces changed from panicked to annoy.

"What so funny!" Both yelled biting my head off basically.

"Nothing! Nothing!" I said nervously laughing. "So where's Chie? You guys never told me where she was." I said changing the subject.