Sorry

Sesshomaru woke up with my hand still resting on his forehead. He looked up at me blankly before gentle removing my hand. He reached for his cup but I snatched it away. I got up and filled it up then put last night's leftovers near the fire to warm up. I brought him back the cup and kneeled in front of him. I watched him drain the whole cup then cough for a bit. It sounded miserable.

"Here, this should loosen up your throat." I said getting the last cup and another spoon. I filled it up with the soup and brought it to him. "It's hot, be careful." I said. He nodded and began to eat. I couldn't stop myself for watching him, it was so different. To be honest, he used to intimate me a little but now he's human. He's so weak but he keeps a strong air around him, pride I guess. Taking another look though, I could see the frustration. He hasn't had the kindest thoughts towards humans before and now he's one of them. 'Can you taste to irony?'

I took away his cup and spoon from breakfast and took the ones from last night. "I'm going to go wash these, I won't take long." I promised. I left and found the creak he and I used to get water and began washing.

SESSHOMARU'S P.O.V

I woke up to find that my mate had abandoned me. 'So would any other demon I would have mated.' I sneered getting myself up from the make shift bed she made with her bare hands. I noticed that my mouth was dry so I grabbed a cup and filled it with the water she had fetched me last night.

My body and mind still ached for sleep but the sun had already risen and there was things that needed to be done. I went to the forest ledge and peed. 'This body is so needy.' I cursed. I went to grab my sword but it rejected me. I frowned at it then moved to touch tensaga, it welcomed my touch.

I removed both swords from my belt and placed them on the bed. 'I have no use of them now.' I grabbed the ax she left and walked into the forest. My lack of speed was disappointing but my skills were still sharp as ever. I was able to corner a rabbit and kill it. I brought it back to the barrier and cooked it up.

I did this for lunch and dinner also but the last one I got was out of luck. I needed a better way to find food, or get a hunting weapon. That night as I slept my dreams were plagued by my fathers and mothers words. I would often heard Alex's voice along with them but couldn't hear what she was saying. All I knew was that she was upset with something, with me.

I woke up the next day feeling tired again. I repeated my earlier day but stumbled across a hunter. He's cough gave him away even to my dulled hearing. I approached the man.

"Hey there, what ya doing out here?" The man asked. 'No human has ever greeted me so casually, without fear. Then again I'm human now.'

"Hunting." I replied.

"Heh...guess we are doing the same thing but why are you hunting with an axe?"

"My bow broke."

"Oh, well I'm not having any luck with this thing anyways, they can hear me coming what with the hacking and wheezing."

"Allow me to hunt for you, in exchange for your bow and arrows. Of course I'll be willing to pay."

"Well, if you got the coin and are willing to do me a favor then I don't see why not but you must give me your word." The man said handing me his bow and arrow.

"You have it." I said taking it from him. I instructed him to stay where he was while I went and hunted. I crept through the under bush until I spotted a doe grazing in a clearing. I shot her through the heart causing her to fall over almost immediately dead. I hauled the deer back to the man. It was no easy tasked but I did it. I dropped it in front of the man and fished out a silver coin and three bronze one.