Training

I woke up but didn't open my eyes. I arched my back and yawned. I rolled over and snuggled with a pillow and took and deep breath. I scrunched up my nose at the smell. 'God, why does it smell like....?' I popped an eye open and groaned.

"Why are you here?" I asked rolling away from him I looked out to see that the sun hadn't even came out.

"Get up." Sesshomaru ordered me. I glared at him over my shoulder but sat up in my bed. After some more stretching and yawning I hopped out of my bed. I grabbed my brush and ran it through my hair quickly.

"Alright I'm up. Now what?" I asked not really caring what he wanted me up for. All I cared about is why he was here....better yet how long had he been in my room? He turned around and started to walk out of my room but looked over his shoulder biding me to follow him. I sighed but followed him out grabbing up my staff and its strap. I put on the strap as I followed him out of my room.

He led me out to the training grounds. Many people were already there training. Many of them stopped what they were doing and looked over at us. I even picked up a few of them musing aloud wondering what we were doing. So of them thought Sesshomaru was going to use training as an excuse to get payback. I guess yesterday traveled around.

I was so wrapped up in what was going on I didn't see Sesshomaru walk away to the middle of the field. And it cost me a slash to the face with his whip. It stung and I immediately put my hand up to my cheek. I could hear my face hissing and my right eye was watering. I looked at him with wide eyes. I was going to bitch him out but the fucking whip was coming back.

'Fuck!' I jumped back just barely dodging it. I didn't have time to breath since it was coming back, oh joy. I continued to back up as he advanced. I got whipped on the arms, legs, one even got my boob, which ripped my shirt, and thankfully it wasn't showing my nipple. Once more I was slashed on the cheek when my back hit the Palace walls.

'That's it!' I caught he whip in my hands. Which was not an easy thing to do since it was hurting me just to touch the damn thing. It disappeared in my hands and once more I had to dodge it. 'Okay taking hold of the whip won't work.' I jumped up into the air and was able to dodge a few, but not all, attacks there.

Once I landed I pivoted on my heel and faced him. I matrixed from taking a hit and stepped forward. I jumped to avoid the next impact and began running towards him. I lunged over the whip and superman in the air. I landed on my hands and immediately pushed off the ground turning to be once again facing him. He was now backing away from me but I wasn't having any of that.

Once I was within striking distance from him I pulled out my staff. And intercepted his whip and kicked for his stomach. The whip vanished and he jumped back with me in hot pursuit. 'Where ya going? Don't you wanna play with me?' I smiled as I didn't let up on getting to him. I got back within striking distance and swigged my staff at his knees only for him to intercept it with one of his swords at his hip.

I was thrown back a bit and he charged at me. I couldn't even dream about counter attacking him. All I could do was block his swings. 'Shit...*block* Shit! *block* FUCK *block* DUCKS!' I trusted everyone else when they were swinging a sword while training me but Sesshomaru doing it......nope just nope. To say the least I was scared shitless.

I magnified the gravity around him. His attacks began to get slower but not by much. I focused more on his gravity trying to make it harder for him to move. But my concentration wasn't the best since I was still having to block his attacks.

Next thing I knew I was kicked in the gut and sent flying away. Once I landed on my back I shot up only to go still when I felt the tip of his sword on my neck. I gulped and looked up at him.