Horrible

JMJ-HEY GUYS YOU KNOW THE DRILL! I OWN NOTHING! PLEASE REVEIW THIS STORY I WORK HARD TO GET OUT A CHAPTER EVERY DAY TO EVERY OTHER DAY. OH AND HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN MONKEY BONE? ANYWAYS I HAVE THE ENDING OF THE MOVIE IN MY HEAD WITH ITS SONG ONLY I KEEP IMAGINING ALEX IN IT BEING CONFUSED AS EVERYBODY REVEILS THEMSELF AS MONKEYS!....IT'S KINDA CREEPY...DERP

ALEX- DID SOMEONE SAY MY NAME?

JMJ-QUICK! WATCH THIS! (SHOWS ALEX VIDEO)

ALEX...... (0_0)

JMJ- SEE?

The sun was just starting to rise as I walking south. Animals far and wide ran away from me. I didn't blame them thought, I did have an army marching at my back after all. We were being very loud, my skull was vibrating though.

We were marching south now, where there have been more reports of villages being destroyed. The terrain started to change the further away from the city we went. The forest was starting to thin out and the earth became more rocky.

Isamu told me that the Southern Lands were very rocky and had mountains everywhere. He gave me a speed run on their agricultural and economic status. I was surprised to hear that we would see and trade with the humans of the South. Isamu said that since the humans are not govern by the Lord of the South that we don't see them as enemies. It was the same for the other lands too. We were the center of trade for all the lands. I thought to use the fact that if the Calm Lands were taken over that whoever claimed it would have a huge one up. There for you would think that the other lands would be more then eager to keep the balance from tilting against them.

Elder Jun explained that the other Lords of the Lands are too egotistical to think that an enemy gaining more lands would be a bad thing. Even if they did feel threatened they wouldn't try to stop it, seeing it as another's problem. At this point I threw up my hands and walked out the hut.

That morning the troop, elites and I all headed out. They tried making me stay back saying that you wouldn't send in your king in chest. I turned to the elites and said. "Good thing I'm a queen then." Before merrily walking away. I appreciated their concern for me and ultimately the Lands but I wanted to see the world. At least my little slice of it.

The elites were all marching behind me and behind them was a force of roughly five hundred men. The others were headed East. Now, I would have gone East if it wasn't for the fact that I wanted to see a dragon. Would you honestly miss up an opportunity to see a dragon? No? Didn't think so.

I feel giddy marching South with an army loyal to me at my back. At the rise of the sun marked our third day of marching. We had to go slow because of our numbers. Which was horrible to deal with threw the thick forests. Yes, it was a good day. I took a deep inhale of air through my nose and caught something awful in the air. I sneezed and held my nose and grunted.

Awe. Man...That smells awful!" I groaned still pinching my nose.

"What do you smell?"

"Ugh, smells like shit, burnt wood and something else worse than the first one." I said squelching up my face breathing through my mouth now.

"I don't smell anything like that what about you Kaoru?" Hikaru asked his twin.

"No, but Lady Alex is a dog demon and a powerful one at that." Kaoru informed his brother.

"Where is it coming from?" Isamu asked me. I looked at him and pouted but I took another hesitant sniff. It was strongest off to the east of us.

"East, around there." I said pointing in the direction the smell was strongest. I began to head in that direction wordlessly and the other followed me. As we walked on the smell grew stronger and stronger. The elites started to gather closer around me when the weasel demons also complained of the strong odder.