Aunt Flows Departure

Since Sesshomaru basically told me he found me as the ideal mate, which I guess he did but it went deeper then what I thought. All this time, I thought he was just a cold hearted demon who just wanted to control all of Japan and continue his lineage with a mate that would bare offspring up to his standards. This new revelation, had me looking at him in a new light. It's like someone turned on the lights and up until then I was using a dim flash light to see. I would blush every time I would recall what all he had said to me. It meant a lot to me, I could tell he was trying to resist touching me which earned him major props. I don't think I would of believed him if he tried screwing me right after he said all that.

'Guess he's learning more about me too.' I smiled looking down to the ground. I walked keeping my head down as I though over everything that had happened to me. Nothing could ruin his day, at least that's what I thought........I was minding my own business when suddenly I sensed something flying at me. I looked up and processed it to be a shirikin. I bridged backwards dodging the thing and popped back up.

"The fuck!" I said looking to Sesshomaru in confusion which almost cost me because several more of the fuckers went flying directly at me. I had to jump up into the air throwing myself a few yards away. "Who ďa fuck is throwing ninja stars at me?" I asked aloud I searched with all my senses to find exactly where this person was.

"I heard Lord Sesshomaru finally found himself a mate. I came to see if the rumors were true. I see they are, unfortunately. They say you even hang around humans. Poor Sesshomare, he must have been desperate to even give you a second glance." A woman with long curly black hair said arrogantly.

"Excuse me?? Who the fuck are you?" I yelled.

"My name is Yumi. I am of the demons of shadows true allies of the night. We pride ourselves in serving the house of the moon. I, Yumi of the shadow will ride Sesshomaru of his burdens so that he can find a true mate!" Yumi said in complete conviction. 'Oh god she's a fan girl of his.' I thought eye twitching in anger for her already.

"Are you shitting me? You're going to kill me over him?" I asked pointing at the source of a lot of my pain and confusion in life. 'Come on, give me a break. It's like every time I find something I like or something settles down its like god throws a stone at my like. In the words of Ultron, 'believe me, he's on whined up.'

"How dare you! All should have the up most respect for the Lord!" She yelled throwing more stars. I jumped up advoiding them but she thought more. I had to send myself falling to the ground to avoid it. I felt like I had just 'sit' myself. "Those who don't should be stomped down into the dirt. Hey, that looks good on you." She said smiling wickly down at me and I lifted my head up from the dirt.

"That's it! You need an order of ass kicking and that's one order I know how to prepare very well!" I yelled getting up off the ground. I ran to her with such speed that I thought I was going to send her flying but she had a trick up her sleeve. I skidded to a stop as I pasted the place on the ground she disappeared into.

I looked around but couldn't see her anywhere, nor could I see her and her sent was almost omnipresent. More stars flew at me from every direction possible. I was able to dodge them all and even deflect a few of them but for the lie of me I couldn't figure out where she was.

"What's wrong mutt? Can't find me?" I heard her voice said from all around me. 'Fucking bitch, she really is a freaking ninja! She literally disappeared into the shadows......*insert face palm here* no shit! She must be in the shadows.' It dawned on me. 'So, I guess I have to draw her out into the sun.' I turned tail remembering a large field just a few miles away. "How pitiful! Running away so soon?" She teased. I looked at Sesshomaru giving him a smirk as I blew right past him.