Bride to be

JMJ-HEY GUYS HERES WHERE THE FUN REALLY STARTS. FINALY AFTER ALL THAT THAT TIME OF ALEX TESTING THE WATERS IN THIS NEW STRAGE WORLD AND HAVING TO LOOK IT I IT'S UGLY FACE.....SHE NOW HAS TO DEAL WITH SESSHOMARU'S NOT UGLY BUT NOT WELCOMED FACE......YOU KNOW IM AWEFUL TO ALEX. ANYWAYS COMFIRMED THAT MY INTERNETS IS BEING SHUT OFF I WILL PUT OUT THIS CHAPTER BEFORE IT GOES OFF......IT'S......2...44 IN THE MORNING.....*PUTS GUN TO HEAD* YOU WILL DRINK THIS BLACK COFFEE JACKIE....YOU WILL DO IT! I KNOW YOU HATE BLACK.......COOOOFFFEEEE! BUT YOU DO IT FOR YOU LOVELY REVEIWERS!

ALEX-SHUT THE FUCK UP! GOD I CAME HERE TO GET AWAY FROM DOG BREATH! NOT TO LISEN TO YOU GO INSANE AND TALK TO YOURSELF.......AND PUT THE WATER GUN DOWN YOU IDIOT......IF YOU GET THE BED WET I'LL MURDER YOU.

JMJ-DONT FUCK WITH ME BITCH I OWN YOUR LIFE! *GROWLS OUT EVILY*

ALEX-DO YOUR WORSE

SESSHOMARU-COME BACK TO OUR BED CHAMBERS BEFORE I FORCE YOU....

ALEX- YOU MONSTER.....*ANINE TEARS STREAM DOWN HER FACE*

JMJ-AHHAHAHAHAHAHMUHAHAHAHAH! YOU MAYBE AN ACTUAL BITCH BUT IM AN EVEN BIGGER ONE! AND THAT'S MS. BITCH TO YOU!

I was in my human form walking up the stairs to where I saw not Lady Inukimi but her son standing at the top. He was looking down at me with an emotionless face. It was like I was walking down death row to the chair. I felt dread with every step I took but the flash of my people and the burnt down villages and city....then the girl.... It gave me the strength needed to continue.

I strode their five steps from him not willing to get any closer. I didn't know why but I felt like he was going to pounce on me the second I said I would become his mate. He hasn't done anything to make me think he was a pervert or out for some. He just seemed like the one to waste no time claiming what he thought as his. It set my teeth on edge when I thought about him thinking that he could own me like some possession or land. Oh this is going to be the beginning of a long and hateful relationship isn't it? 'Ugh! I hate IT! All it does is drain someone with the effort. Hate is the most useless emotion any being can feel.' I was lost in the thoughts and soon forgot about who was in front of me so when I heard him speak I couldn't help but to jump.

"What is it you have come for?" He asked voice tinged in interest though it was barely noticeable. I yelped and stumbled down a few steps but didn't land on my ass. 'Someone up there has a really sick sense of humor and an obsession for me I think.' I grumbled. The giant ass knew why I had come he just wanted me to say it. He wanted his ego stroked basically. Like a big fat 'I knew you would come back with your tail between your legs.'

"I accept you offer." I gritted out painful throwing the words from my mouth like you would spoiled milk. He raised an eyebrow making it disappear behind his bangs. I wanted to launch myself at him and rip his face off. 'Smug dirty mother fucking flea bitten dog!' I cursed him colorfully in my head. "I accept your proposal to mate with me and join our lands." I said after breathing and counting to ten faster then I should. It felt like I was being punched in the gut. I kind of wish me and Bell from beauty in the beast could switch places. She sacrificed herself for her father, me? I'm sacrificing my life for my country. She teaches the beast to love and show kindness, me? I'll be lucky to teach this guy how to play fetch. His eyebrows lowers and a small smile is splayed on his face that sends shivers down my shine. 'God that smile is so fucking creepy.'

"What has changed your mind?" He asked stepping down to me. He stopped with just a step between the two of us. I could feel his aura on my own. Surprisingly it's not cold like I would expect from the ice king. Instead it's warm, not hot like mine though. It feels less like wind and more like a stinging, electricity or maybe even acid feel to it. The acid would make more sense though seeing as he has and acid whip thing.