Final Act 1

I was in the back when the door bell rang warning me that someone came into the store. I quickly straightened my clothes and took a deep breath. "Hello, I'll be right there." I called out as I made my way to the front. I placed a warm smile on my face before I passed the threshold.

A man, tall dark and handsome was looking around the shop with his onyx eyes. I stopped and waited for him to look at me. When he did I had this tingling sensation where my mating mark was. I gulped and brushed it off.

"Hello! I'm Alex, the owner of the shop." I said holding out my hand to him. He looked at if for a second making me nervous but before I could retract my hand he took. He turned our hands so mine was on top. He brought it up to his lips and kissed it looking directly up into my eyes. "Uhhhh!"

"Yes, no doubt about it." He smirked pressing his nose against my hand. I could feel him taking a deep breath against the skin.

"Whh...what are you doing sir?" I yelped pulling my hand back.

"You dyed your hair. Why?"

"Excuse me! Who the hell are you!" I demanded in my frustration. He looked down at me with peircing eyes. I felt like something was suffocating my whole being as my mating mark sent shivers down my spine. He took a step towards me and I took one back.

Then, out of a blink of the eye he grabbed both my wrists and had me pinned to the wall. I was in complete shock. He buried his nose into my mark and kept breathing me in like I was much needed air.

"Your human now, but your mating mark will always tell you when your mate is near." He said rubbing the tip of his nose against the scar. My eyes widden at what he had just implied. 'It...he...doesn't mean to tell me that he.' I shook with nervous tention and excitment.

"Sesshomaru..." I whispered lowly. He pushed into me harder and growled lowly in his throat. It rattled my ear drums in a pleasent way that sent my eyes rolling.

"I have waited for five hundred and fifteen years, again." He demanded roughly.

"Sesshomaru!" I almost screamed throwing my arms around him. "Sesshomaru! Five hundred and fifteen years? Oh my god!" I told him clutching onto him tightly. "I didn't know it was that long! I'm so sorry!"

"You have nothing to apologize for. Don't be sad." He hushed me pulling away from me.

"I'm not sad! I'm so freaking happy and humbled by you." I said looking up to him.

"Go lock the doors and pull the blinds." He ordered smoothly. I nodded and did as he said. I watched as he went to the back of the shop and out of sight. I doubled my hustle not feeling right about not being able to see him. I felt like I needed to pinch myself to believe it was really him although he didn't look like himself.

I walked to the back once everything was done. I got anxious when I found that he was no where in sight. My heart picked up in fear as I entered the room further. Just as I opened my mouth to call his name I felt arms wrap around me just under my boobs.

I was pulled back against his chest the momentum of it all allowed me to see long silver hair flutter from the wind it caused. He burried his face into the crook of my neck and started giving me little love bites.

"Sesshomaru!" I moaned rolling my head to allow him better access. He growled his approval and gripped me tighter. I could feel his pointed claws poke through my clothes and scratch against my skin lightly. Arched and bumped into something hard. "Sesshomaru!" I said in suprise turning in his embrace.

"I can't sit you down and explain everything to you. My self control is slipping. Sorry, love." He said. I gasped looking up into his red and teal eyes. His voice held a growling edge to it that in it of itself warned of danger but it excited me. He picked me up and carried me to the couch. I was placed on the back of it. Shrugged off his coat and opened up my legs gripping my thighs. His lips were curled up into a smirk, eyes wide and demon marks jagged.