Start of Southern conquest

FOR SOME REASON THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPER HARD TO WRITE. OH WELL. HERE YOU GUYS GO!

Jaken lead me to my monkeys, who was currently bugging the cooks. God have mercy on those poor cooks.

"Hello boys!" I said walking into the kitchen. The twins stopped bugging the cook and flocked to me. Isamu was leaning against the counter. The cooks went back to their work giving me thankful looks.

"MISTRESS!" They bellowed out pulling me into a hug.

"How dare you defile Milady with your touch?" Jaken yelled waving his staff around. The boys looked down at him and let me go.

"It's okay Jaken, I'm more than happy to let them 'defile me' as you say." I said and the boys snickered. Jaken pouted but said no more about it.

"Status report." I said getting right to business.

"It's the same old same old. Taxes have been forgiven to many villages because of the war. All repairs on the city have been completed, it's not the same as before but it's up to standards." Isamu replied.

"Mako's getting huge!" Hikaru exclaimed.

"No she's not, she's just started to form a baby bump is all." Kaoru corrected his brother frowning. I rolled my eyes at the two and turned my attention back to Isamu.

"So, how do you feel about taking out the South once and for all?" I asked him.

"You're not thinking about another war!" Isamu said getting ready to chew me out.

"No, Sesshomaru was but I talked him out of it. Instead he, a select few and I are going to follow the fireflies to the Southern Palace and kill the Lord. Once we have done that then well send in the troops."

"So when are you going to leave?" Isamu asked.

"Whenever the Lord of the fuzz commands it. Wait...are you not going to join me?" I asked him.

"No, I don't think it would be wise to be around your mate." He said darkly.

"Yeah...." I agreed but I was disappointed not to have him around. Not only that but he was also a very good warrior. But more importantly who was me and the twins going to torture? Speaking of torture. "Hey guys," I said causing the twins to stop whatever discussion they were in and look to me. "Can you feel that?" I smiling lopsidedly.

"Feel what?" Koaru asked me.

"I don't feel anything." Hikaru said confused.

"Are you guys sure? I mean you can't FEEL it? There's a calm surrender." I said and both boys instantly smiled and looked to Isamu who suddenly got uncomfortable by their gaze. The twins took a big intake of breath and I already started to giggle.

"CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?" They more yelled then singed and Isamu was out of their faster than you could say Elton John. The boys followed him out bellowing the song he hated.

"Are they perhaps. Err gay?" Jaken asked. I looked down at him and shook my head.

"No Jaken, it's a song I taught them. Isamu hates it and the twins only like it because it bothers him." I explained to him. He looked a little relieve then he started walking away.

"And where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm going to go and assist milord." He said. I followed him down the hall.

"Assist him in doing what exactly?" I asked. I was walking right over him now having to spread out my feet so I didn't kick him. He walked a little faster and I matched his speed.