Final Act 5

Demonic stamina, it was both my blessing and my curse. My blessing because I had came more times then I could count. My curse because it was now morning, my knees and hands had grass stains and I was exhausted. Sesshomaru thrusted into me once more before spilling his seed inside me once again. The second he let go of my hips I slumped down to the ground panting. My eyes were closed and I really was thinking about just pasing out. I was sore but I was floating on cloud nine.

Sesshomaru spooned against me as we listened to the creatures of the forest move about. It was that moment that I decided to give in to sleep. I woke up with the wind whipping about me. I was clothed and could feel Sesshomaru's arms holding me as he flew through the skys. It was either before noon or after noon, couldn't figure out which. I stretched out feeling my body refreshed and free of soreness.

"Hello handsome!" I chirpped happily. He glanced down at me with a ghost of a smile. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him looking down at the passing landscape.

"Home."

"Ohhh! I can't wait to say hello to Lady Inukimi!" I said kicking my feet in excitement. Then I looked around and realized that we were still heading South. I continued to look around in confusion and back at Sesshomaru. Then off in the distance I saw this grand palace, it could very much rival his mothers if not beat it. I looked up to Sesshomaru and opened my mouth but closed it again. He landed at the gate and set me down.

"Welcome back Milord." The guards greeted curtly bowing their heads. He gave them a shallow nod and advanced forward wordlessly leaving me to follow him. "Welcome Milady." They said as I followed him in awe at the whole place. There was beautiful demonic trees planted that had hanging flowers or vines much like a weeping willow. There was flowers strewn about and bridge that went over a river. As we went over I looked over the railing and noticed the fish that swam about along with the water demons. A mermaid paused and waved happily to me which I gladly returned.

The main entrance was large enough to accommodate me or him in our true forms. It was a large room that held many guards. The walls had paintings of intricate trees and many diffrent types of forest creatures. One thing I noticed was that there was a lot of my monkey and ape demons here. In fact we werent that far away from the City of Peace.

Sesshomaru was already up the steps on the other side of the large room when I was done ogling everything. I squeaked and rushed towards him flashing a sheepish smile. The halls were lined in paintings of landscapes and awesome looking demons. A few that I reconized as the ones that I had killed. In fact further down that hall the skin of the pink dragon was being used as a table cloth for a table with a vase containing flowers on it. When I looked closer at the flowers I noticed two peacock feathers sticking out.

We went down stairs and I was meet with a fimilular sent. I rushed down the stairs and through the guards and doors to fling myself at the source. I wrapped my arms around her snuggling into her plet. "Mom!" I squealed. She didn't make any sound of suprise instead she sighed heavily and patted my head.

"Hello Alex, I was wondering when you would come back to us." She said with a hint of happiness in her normally void of any emotion beside anoyance or amusment. I released her and looked around at was a living room. It had a fireplace and pillows on the ground. You could tell everything was hell of expensive in here.

"Yeah well, I was going to come back sooner or later! I'm harder to get ride of than a cockroach!" I proclaimed proudly. "So you decide to make another palace closer to my capital." I stated looking around again.

"No, that would be my son. Always having to one up his father like it's a competition." She smirked looking to her son behind me.

"Oh, you built this? Wow, you have really good tastes!" I gushed.