White Rabbit

I woke up once we were out of the swamp. Poor Prince had to carry me and Chie through all of that. Once the realization dawn on me I jumped off him making Chie fall to the ground.

"Oh! I'm sorry Chie!" I said licking her up off the ground and petting her. She grumbled at me for a few minutes and jumped out of my arms to the ground. She began walking on the ground. I turned my attention to my Prince then. "I'm so sorry for making you do that Prince, you should have woken me up!" I said petting his back and neck to ease to tense muscles. He seemed to appreciate this as he let out a huff of air and closed his eyes.

It wasn't until night when Chie let me put her on my back again. She growled at me for a minute but then snuggled up to me. I knew she was just cranky, heck I would be too. The night air was blowing and the moon was full. It was the perfect time to walk at night.

But the silence was once again suffocating to me so with a sly smile I thought of a song. It was really inappropriate and I would have to have a massive pair to actually sing it all the way through. Thing is, if I sang this so I would have to be proud of it and act as if it wasn't a bad song. Because if a child heard it they wouldn't get it, but an adult would. Still I could act naive and get away with it. So I took a big intake of air held it in then let it all out before grinning madly.

"My pussy cat was scraching at my back door! He scratched so hard poor pussy got sore. SORE pussy. Sore, pussy. Just a friendly little cat!

My pussy cat was sitting out on the front step. It started to rain and my pussy got wet. WET pussy. Sore, wet, pussy. Just a friendly little cat.

My pussy cat was playing out in the back lot. He played so hard poor pussy got hot. HOT pussy. Sore, wet, hot, pussy. Just a friendly little cat.

I left my whiskey bottle out last night my pussy cat drank it and he got real tight. TIGHT pussy. Sore, wet, hot, tight, pussy. Just a friendly little cat.

My pussy cat was rocking in a rocking chair. He rocked so hard he lost his hair. BALD pussy. Sore, wet, hot, tight, bald, pussy. Just a friendly little cat.

My neighbors stole my pussy away from me. I told my neighbor set my pussy cat free. FREE pussy. Sore, wet, hot, tight, bald, free, pussy. Just a friendly little cat! Meow!" I ended the song with the biggest grin on my face. It was ridiculous. I looked over to Jaken who was a very curious shade of purple now. I smiled sweetly down at him. "Sooo, did you like that song?"

"Ehhh...err um. Your voice is truly beautiful Milady! It's more heavenly then the angles." He said blushing some more. I walked up beside my mate and smiled up to him.

"What about you? You never say anything to any of my sing? What do you think about it?" I asked him still smiling. He looked down at me then wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. I didn't have time to react when I felt his lips sim across my ear.

"I think you shouldn't try teasing me. You won't like the outcome." He whispered in my ear sending tingles down my spine. If you could get addicted to a feeling, then I would get addicted to that one. Not that I would ever tell him that. I blushed madly and leaned away from him.

"What? T...teasing you? Is my voice that good?" I asked innocently. He squeezed me to him harder and I squeaked. 'Maybe this wasn't the best idea! Evasive actions! Go!' "I think I need to clean up, my feet are all muddy." I said meekly pushing away from him. He seemed to not wanna let go but he did. I took Prince by the reins and lead him to a hot springs I had sniffed out a bit ago. 'Thank you whatever gods that are on my side!' I said resisting the urge to get on my knees praise the gods. 'Note to self, sexual things plus my mate equals bad!'

I took off my clothes and sighed as I dipped myself into the spring. It was nice to get all the muck and grim from my feet and body. I rested my head against a rock and let my eyes close.