Stuck with You

HELLO GUYS! HERE'S THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE I GO. WISH ME LUCK! AND CHECK OUT SORA FROM ESCAFLOWNE IT'S A HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL SONG!

I awoke to the feel of being gently rocked. To be honest last night was the best sleep I had gotten since the night me and Sesshomaru were mated. I even had a dream last night. It was so sweet, Sesshomaru and I were in love

He was still silent in my dream and very prideful but he was caring, sweet even. Of course my sense were filled with the smell of him, my period and the surrounding wood and all who inhabited it.

I opened my eyes and found that the light rocking was from the fact that Sesshomaru was carrying me. I also was pleased to find that I was dried and had my clothes on. I wasn't pleased with how they got on me but I was going to go out on a limb and say Sesshomaru would never fuck me in my sleep. Even if he tried I would wake up...right?

"Good morning." I sleepily said rubbing my eyes and yawning. I looked up to Sesshomaru and smiled.

"Morning." He said. It made me smile that he actually said morning instead of an hn or just looking at me. 'Progress! Not as good as a good morning from him but at least there is some progress being made.' Chie grunted from his shoulder.

"Hey Chie! Good morning to you to." I said reaching up and petting her head. She must have be very comfortable being in Sesshomaru's fur boa. I know for a fact that thing feels like heaven. Maybe that's why he wears it all the time. I know I would be too. Perhaps that's the equivalent of his childhood stuff animal or blanket? She closed her eyes when my hand made contact with her head.

I let myself enjoy Sesshomaru carrying me and just watched as the land passed me by. I had always loved car rides, they usually put me to sleep or just made me relax. Though he wasn't moving as fast as a car would it was still enjoyable. Enjoyable as it was, I didn't want to be carried around by Sesshomaru all day long.

"I can walk you know." I told him. Even though it was comfortable in his arms I felt uncomfortable. I don't like having to depend on others it makes me feel weak. I so didn't want to feel weaker then I already did around Sesshomaru. Fuck, he was now acting like my personal male replant.

"Hn."

"You can put me down." I said.

"I am aware."

"That's great now put me down."

"I do not take orders from you." He told me firmly.

"SESSSSSHHHOOOMMMAARRRUUU!" I yelled at him hoping the loudness of my voice would compel him to let go of me. The only sign of discomfort I got from him was his eyes narrowing slightly. "Cooommeee oonnn! I feel icky down stairs! I want to get it taken care of!" I told him. I don't know how many times I'm going to have to wash myself and my clothes over the next month to seven weeks. It was day two and I was already feed up of this shit. "Please sugar plum.....my own smell is making me lightheaded."

"All the more reason for me to carry you." He said then buried his nose into my hair.

"No, you just want to get drunk off my smell...Fine you win. You can carry me but to a place I can clean myself." I said getting irritated. I felt him nod against my head. I sighed kept my ears and smell out for signs of a good source of water to clean myself up.

"Hey..." I said looking over his shoulder. I didn't see my living plushy. "Where's Jaken and Ah-Un for that matter?"

"The palace."

"Oh....." I said giving him a sideways glance. 'You're really pathetic you know. He's a green imp for heaven's sake!'

"So....you're doing a really good job at protecting me. I haven't seen so much as another male besides Jaken and Ah-Un, but they don't count." I said just wanting to make small talk while I waited for him to carry me to some place to get cleaned up. After a bit I heard faint crashing of a water fall. 'Yes! I love water falls! They're like taking a shower, god they would feel so good!' I thought almost drooling at the thought of being cold and clean while my body is under the constant beating of falling second I saw he water fall I jumped out of Sesshomaru's arms and threw off my clothes.