Mortal Kombat!

"Imagine Sesshomaru with ninja skills." - Adriana

JMJ- HE WOULD DESTROY US ALL! OMG EVERYONE IMAGINE SESSHOMARU WITH NINJA SKILLS.........SEE! I WOULD BE NOPING THE FUCK OUT OF THEIR I WOULD TAKE A ROCKET SHIP TO MARS OR SOMETHING! JUST HELLO SESSHOMARU ARE YOU A NINJA? YOU ARE.......NNNNOOOOPPPEEE *WALKS AWAY SCREAMED NOPE REPEATEDLY* BUT GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS MOMENT TO SAY THANKS TO THOSE WHO READ THIS STORY. AND TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO REVEIW TO MY STORY. IT REALLY GIVES ME THE ENERGY TO WRIGHT A CHAPTER A DAY OR SO. HECK IVE DONE THREE CHAPTERS IN A DAY BEFORE! FOUR IF YOU COUNT THE CHAPTER I MADE FOR AN OTHER FANFICTION WASTELAND MAYHAM. ANYWAYS! ON WITH THE FANFICTION SHALL WE? OH AND HER REALL NAME IS ALEXANDRIA.....BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKED. AND OMG...CHECKED THE VEIW NUMBER AND IT WAS 19,666 YOULL SEE WHY THAT'S FUNNY IN THIS CHAPTER

The day came and went and we now knew how to get to the Lords chambers. We also knew the guards patrol, servant's nightly duties. Tell you, those fireflies are the best spies ever! Now all I had to worry about is Sesshomaru fucking up everything. The boys and I talked it over before leaving the palace. My barrier made everything within it invisible. I didn't know it until we tested it out.

Apparently all barrier distorted the things inside them in one way or another. It depends on the caster and the intent. So the boys are going to be in front of us while I shield Sesshomaru from being seen. The boys are to make sure the coast is clear if there's someone in the hall they are to 'put them to sleep.' I was worried that me using my powers would alert them to my presence but they both said that the palace was so full of demonic energy that a little barrier to cover up Sesshomaru wouldn't be a big deal.

The sun went down and the boys took to climbing the cliffs first. Once they gave us the all clear sign I put a barrier around Sesshomaru and we joined them. Sesshomaru wasn't stupid like I was kind of hoping he would be. Then again, if the world around you suddenly turned black wouldn't you know something was up? 'Maybe he would think he has gone blind.'

"Why do you have a barrier around me?" He asked. It kind of freaked me out because I couldn't see him. I knew where he was because of our strange mating bond and because he was in my fucking barrier. Still it was weird.

"Because, you're not very graceful when it comes to sneaking around. You just waltz in. It's worse than ramming an ax into the door and screaming here's Johnny throw the fucking hole!" I whispered yelled at him.

"I have no need for such methods." He said causing me to smack myself. I grumbled under my breath for a few seconds. The boys gave me a thumbs up telling me the hall was clear.

"Just...please! Got with it." I begged as we made our way soundlessly down the hall. I heard a soft thud then a dragging sound. I grew tense but was relieved when I saw it was the boys knocking someone out. It didn't help calm my nerves when shadows of dragons could be seen from outside. Good thing I sprayed everyone with my smell blocker perfume before we left. I sprayed my mates butt with a giggle. He turned and gave me a questioning look.

I lied and told him I was just checking out his butt. Which I had then proceeded to do for real. That butt those, it was nice. I shook my head to get my mates butt out of my head. 'Well, I don't hate him now at least.' I sighed and looked over at where he was walking only to see nothing. 'At best were the kind of friends that always piss each other off but tolerate the other person due to a common friend.' I rolled my eyes.

Once again we were given the green light. I was on edge constantly. I just wanted to go in expand the barrier, kill the fucking Lord then flag down Ah-Un and get the troops out. Who should be literally waiting at the boarder by now? The pieces on the board were all in place. Now it was a matter of the opponent not seeing the meaning behind our movement. Fuck, I hate chest!