Inuyasha, the Half Blooded Half Brother

The fields stretched out around the village and the people worked in them quite merrily. From the looks and size I must say that it was a very well off village. Didn't look like any rouge demons have attacked it or new forming bandits have raided it? As we approached the village of Edo the village people all took notice of us but didn't run or hide. They just keep a really close eye on us to make sure we meant no harm. It made me swell with hope and pride. My goal was to make every village in my lands like this.

"Hey!" A male voice yelled. I looked around but didn't see anyone before a half demon landed in front of us. He had long silver hair and piercing gold eyes. His fingertips adorn claws and so did his toes. He was wearing a red outfit but his face was void of all marks and on his hip he had a sword. "Who are you and why do I smell my bastard brother on you. It's faint but I recognize that stench anywhere." He demanded. 'Bastard? Well he has my stamp of approval.'

"Relax Inuyasha, we are not here to harm you or the village."

"Who are you and how do you know my name?"

"My monkeys told me about you when we passed through the forest named after you. This is the twin Kaoru and Hikaru." I said gesturing to the two boys who waved smiling. "This is my steed Prince and my friend Chie. And this guy right here is Isamu." I said and placed a hand on his shoulder. He relaxed and sheathed his stick, I mean staff. "And I'm Alex, Lady of the Calm Lands and mate to your....bastard brother." I said grinning ear to ear suppressing my laughter.

"You...m...mm...Mated my brother?" He said shocked. It was like he couldn't believe his brother would mate with anyone and I didn't believe myself either.

"Not by choice trust me." I grumbled.

"Yep she did it to get him to help defend the Calm Lands from the dragons of the South." Isamu spat out still sore about the whole thing.

"Tch, no wonder those scaled bastards tried attacking the village."

"How many were their?" Kaoru asked what I had been thinking.

"Couple of dragons, few hundred lizards nothing big."

"Holy shit......you and who else help defend the village?" I asked.

"Me, my mate, the monk and a few other of the villagers." He said.

"That's all?" Isamu asked him.

"He is the famed half demon Inuyasha after all." Kaoru said.

"And Lord Sesshomaru's half-brother from the fathers side. He inherited one of his father's swords." Hikaru added.

"Hmmm, that's cool. Anyways you and your brother must not get along since he didn't tell me about you." I said wanting to know more about his and his brothers relationship. If I was lucky then I just warned a family member on my side. Then the playing field would be even since Lady Inukimi was on her son side.

"He, you got that right! I would sooner kill that bastard then talk to him." He growled out.

"But you must not because he's family and crippled right?" Came to the conclusion. 'What a nice little brother not picking on his big brother because he's a crippled.'

"No! Who do you think did that to him?" He barked. 'He. Chopped off his arm?' I thought wide eyed before falling to my knees.

"Milady!" The twins said and rushed to me. I bowed down and placed my hands on the ground and bowed to Inuyasha confusing everyone in the process.

"I so totally worship you little brother!" I said lifting my head up laughing. He was just looking down at me like I grew a second head. The twin began chuckling and Isamu shook his head grinning. I popped up and smiled at him.