Cheater!

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FUCKING HATE ME!

The humans weren't doing so well but overall they would pull through. The peacock demons were being weird like always. The West and Calm Lands we now working as one force. It had been rocky at the start but they knocked them into shape. Troops from the South are stepping up to join in the upcoming war thanks to Doing and his father's help. Other than that everything else had been fixed in a blink of as eye under the elders care.

I chatted with them for a bit before excusing myself. I spent some time with Shin and Koaru. They really had become so attached to each other now it made me so happy. 'Guess them having this time alone was a really good thing.' I smiled watching Shin steal Koaru's sweet roll. 'It nice, but I can't get to comfortable. There's another war coming and I don't know why but I have this strange feeling something big is going to happen. It's not finally building the empire Sesshomaru wanted either.' I sighed heavily looking up to the night sky.

"Mom? What's wrong? "Shin asked frowning no longer paying attention to the sweet roll.

"Hn, just thinking about what is to come." I said smiling at him taking the sweet roll from his hands and taking a bite.

"Hey! I stole that fair and square." Shin pouted. I tilted my head to the side making a point to take another bite. Koaru was sulking off to the side murmuring how life wasn't fair, he never gets any sweet rolls with shin around. I ignored him on purpose and continued to eat the sweet roll.

"Well thieves get stolen from more often than not. It's called Karma." I said.

"Karma?" Shin asked.

"The belief that when you do something good or bad Karma comes and gives you what you gave. If you're doing badly you'll have bad in your life, same thing for good." I explained finishing off the sweet roll.

"Oh. I guess that makes sense." Shin said.

"Yeah, Koaru? If you wouldn't mind, can you keep an eye on him? I'm going to go swap status reports with my mate.' I asked him.

"Sure thing, he's good for my diet." Koaru spat.

"Great! Shin be a good boy while I'm gone okay?" I said getting up off the tree stump I was sitting on.

"I'm always good! Just mischievous." Shin declared.

"Well then well have no issues." I smiled running my hand through his hair. I handed Koaru Chie from my shoulder. "Here, I don't think she is needed on my shoulder for now. Actually I think she just needs a long break from me." I said. Chie looked back at me with a bored expression.

"Okay then." Koaru said taking her from me.

"I'll come back in a day or so." I said saluting them before jumping up into the night sky.

Sesshomaru's P.O.V

I sat with my generals and a few of the noble men under me. Many were still trying to have me bed there daughters, so even offered there mates up. They seemed to be obsessed in my relationship with my mate. Some hinted that they thought I had been tamed while other out right spoke of my business proclaiming I must have thought her boring. I didn't know which statement made me angrier.

"Don't presume to know my intentions and what I do and don't find interest in. Keep up the preparations for war." I said running short of patience after suffering them for five hours. I left the meeting without another word. I was walking to my chambers when a servant I had yet to see before came by. She resembled my mate vaguely but not enough to compare.

I watched as she walked towards me with eyes to the ground not paying attention to where she was going. I didn't try to get out of her way causing her to bump into me with a start. Her eyes flicked up to mine wide with surprise.

"Milord!" She gasped bowing lowly to me. "I'm so sorry to have bumped into you! I wasn't paying attention. I beg your forgiveness!" She said lightly.

"You're forgiven." I said waiting for her to move out of the way.

"Um...." She began twirling a strand of her hair in her fingers. "I heard that your mate went into heat and you guys didn't get to lay together." She said blushing as she looked up at me. I caught the suggestion underlying her words with great amusement. 'This demon is either mentally impaired or foolish. Perhaps both.'

"Hn." I replied.

"Well, I know it must be hard. They say the two of you haven't mated since the day you two were joined. You know that someone of your stature has options." She continued.

"And you believe you can be considered one?" I asked her.

"Yes....you see I'm just a slave to do your bidding. You could use me then throw me away and no one would ever know." She said. I advanced on her causing her to back up until she was flush against the wall.

"Really, you wouldn't tell a soul?" I purred dangerously.

"N.....no. Never, I wish to keep my life." She said. Her offer was a good one, she could be used then kited away and told to keep silent. Never had I gone unsatisfied before I took my mate. Now I find myself wanting her but unwilling to take her unless she gives herself to me. 'Why should I not satisfy myself when my mate refuses to simply let in so that we both may be satisfied?' I asked myself backing away from the servant girl.

I headed back in the direction of my chambers. "Come then." I told her not looking back to see if she was following. I lead her to my chamber and shut the door behind us before throwing her dace down onto the bed.

LEMON WARNING! ONLY SLIGHTLY

She yelped but didn't protest or fight against me. I rolled up her kimono and pulled her by her hips to me. I took a second to look down upon her bare womanhood before lowering my pants and thrusting myself into her. She cried out half in pain half in pleasure. I shoved her face down into the bed and continued to blow into her relentlessly.

"Quite." I ordered her. She nodded in submission. I rubbed her hips and scrapped my nails across her skin drawing little beads of her blood that perfumed the air. I bucked faster into her wanting to finish quickly. I wasn't finding as much pleasure from this as I thought. Alex, she popped into my head along with her possible reactions to this.

I cleared my head and slowing myself down. 'She may be my mate but she won't stop me from doing what I wish.' I told myself. The servant under me writhed as she reached her peak. She cried out loudly despite having her face in the bed.

ALEX P.O.V

I arrived at the castle once again feeling like I was floating on air. I planned on telling Sesshomaru the status of my lands it was true but I just wanted to spend more time with him. 'Maybe tonight we'll mate. No too soon, if this was a normal situation I would say wait five months but this isn't normal. We were mated and would have to mate to produce children. Plus we've already done it before so. I guess a week will be good enough. I'll spend time with him for a week and when it feels right...' I blushed just thinking about it.

I greeted everyone pleasantly as I passed and stopped to ask where I could find my mate. I was told he would be in his chambers. 'Maybe we could cuddled until the sun rises.' I smiled looking out the door at the sky that was already becoming brighter. I hurried in my steps to the point that I almost tripped.

I was about to knock on the door of his bedroom but the smell of something vaguely familiar and the sound of a woman stopped me. I hesitated as fear gripped my heart. 'No.....it must be from a different room.' I denied abandoning the notion of knocking and threw open the door and walked in.

I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. 'No......why?' I asked in utter agony before my anger flared. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed gaining both of their attention. Sesshomaru's eyes snapped to mine and widen. 'Caught you!' "CHEATER!" I growled animalistic ally.