Down boy

JMJ-HEY GUYS SO IT'S THE MOMENT A SHIT TON OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.......REINTRODUCING

LORD SESSHOMARU! BTW I FEEL LIKE UTTER CRAP!

SESSHOMARU-........

JMJ-DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK!

SESSHOMARU- IT'S ABOUT TIME.*TURNS TO YOU* YOU WILL REVEIW THIS CHAPTER AND AS ALWAYS SHE OWNS NOTHING.....NOT EVEN ALEX.

JMJ-WHHAAATTT I OWN ALEX!

SESSHOMARU-NO IT IS I WHO OWNS ALEX.

ABRIDGED ALUCARD- HEY JMJ YOU CAN PLAY LEGEND OF DRAGOON......HEY LOOK IT'S THE HE SHE....THING...WELL THIS IS WEIRD SO IM GONNA GO.....*TELEPORTS OUT OF THERE*

ALEX-YOU KNOW WHAT I MISS? TOILETS YOU GO THEN YOU PUSH A LEVER AND FLUSH....ALL YOUR TROUBLES GO AWAY.

JMJ-TMI!

You know I was having an amazing time bounding around in the air, free as a bird. I was actually sad to see that the Western Palace was three bounds away. You know what I was extremely sad to see? Sesshomaru standing in the area I was going to land and bound off again.

'Mother fucker where's the break on this?' I cursed wide eyed as I tried to stop my collision course. The stupid fucker didn't so much as move or blink. He just stood there......menacingly!

When my paws hit the earth I dug in as hard as I could. I stopped right before mowing him over. My nose was just an inch away from colliding with his armor. My back legs dropped and I lifted my head away from him with a snort. He just looked at me with a bored expression.

"Watch where you're going you filthy dog! You almost bumped into the great Lord Sesshomaru!" A green toad screeched making me whence. 'Uhhh ooh Sesshomaru's got a fan girl....err boy.' I snickered.

"Watch your tongue toad, you are addressing the great Lady Alex of the Calm Lands." Isamu sneered down at him all high a mighty on me. I lowered my head then tilted it a few times trying to tell him to get off. After the third tilt, or should I say jerk, he got the hint.

"Whhaaattt? Why is a Lady of enemy lands here? Are you daring to challenge Lord Sesshomaru?" The toad screeched once again waving around a staff with two heads on it.

"No, we have come here with peaceful intentions. "Isamu said being my voice. I would have gone back to my human form but do you know how go it felt to be in my true form? I was going to milk it for all it's worth.

"State them." Lord Sesshomaru said in his usual emotionless way. 'You know I wonder if he's emo......no he's not awesome enough.' I thought thinking of my friends at home. Now those people were freaking amazing!

"We have come here to ask for aid in fighting off the South and East. We can't handle it alone, to even try would just ensure total failure." Isamu said grimly. He didn't seem to like stating this fact. I brought my nose down behind him and blow a breath out making his hair and clothes flap around him. 'Yeah I know how you feel there Isamu.' I thought. He looked up at me and nodded his head, he could guess what I was thinking.

Lord Sesshomaru didn't say anything for the longest time he just stared at me making me feel nervous. I couldn't get a read on what he was thinking much less how he was feeling. Honestly, it was freaky. I've meet some people who are shy or silent but they always showed emotion. I really couldn't get over it.

"Only if you combine our lands by mating me." He stated after a few more minutes of awkward silence. My eye widen and my jaw hit the floor. 'Are you serious? You're STILL on that! You can't do anything just to be nice can you?' I closed my mouth and narrowed my eyes at him. I felt the hair on my back stand up but kept the urge to keep from baring my fangs to him.