Hello!

HELLO GUYS! HEAR THAT MY LAST CHAPTER WAS A GIANT PILE OF WORDS......AKA A HUGE PARAGRAPH! USUALY IM PRETTY GOOD ABOUT THAT SINCE I KNOW PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD READERS AND GET LOST IN BIG PARAGRAPHS. DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THEIR BUT I SHALL MAKE SURE THIS CHAPTER ISNT THE SAME! BELEIVE IT!

Blue eyes looked into golden cold ones. It had took us only a day to reach Sesshomaru. Accentual we meet half way since I could feel him coming directly towards us the whole time.

"LORD SESSHOMARU!" Rin cried out before running to him and hugging him. I tensed ready to save the girl from my mate. I was expecting him to swat her away or something. When he placed his hand on her head and looked down on her I was speechless. His eyes didn't look so cold anymore.

"Rin, what are you doing here?" He asked as she pulled away from him. Shippo stepped up and Rin went to his side. Together they stop ready to finally ask what they needed to but boy did they look nervous as all hell. They look worse than me having to fess up to my uncle that I dented his truck, he loved that truck.

"Rin was wondering is milord would....would."

"Would give us your blessing to become mates." Shippo said firmly. 'Well he's impressed me, I give them my stamp of approval. Not that it matters.' Lord Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes on Shippo who flinched as if struck. I stepped up behind the two and placed a hand on their shoulders.

"No." He said simply. 'Somebody hold me back!' I growled causing him to turn his gaze to me. I didn't flinch away and was prepared for a starting contest of hatred. Shippo and Rin had other plans however.

"But, why?" Shippo asked. Poor Rin was now clinging to Shippos arm looking so conflicted and heart broken.

"You are weak."

"I'm not weak just because I'm not at strong as you!"

"Silence."

"Hold it right their! Give me one good reason that they can't be happy."

"Demons will look to harm Rin due to her relation to me."

"So? I bet they have before and guess what? She still here! As long as she with in my lands and under Inuyasha's eye then they are fine. Beside that Shippo himself can offer her protection too!" I said not letting him reject them. He had no choice in this matter!

"So you have met the half breed."

"Yes, and he's awesome! Why didn't you tell me of him?"

"It wasn't of importance."

"Do me a favor sugar plum. NEVER DECIDE WHAT IS OR ISN'T OF IMPORTANCE FOR ME TO KNOW. Never. Now, were getting off topic." I screamed then calmed down running my hand through my hair. Rin was looking between us wide eyed. The whole trip she bombarded me with questions about me and my mate. Of course I told her lies so I didn't break her heart. I was holding back from bitching him out for her sake. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't give me your shit! Look at them! They are happy together but Rin wants your blessing! Shippo wants your blessing because it means the world to her. They love each other!" I said and he opened his mouth but I knew what he was going to say. "Don't you dare say that love is for the weak? Love is a very powerful feeling and shouldn't be scorn by anyone. Your stubborn ways are going to leave Rin miserable and lonely for the rest of her days! If you care for her you'll give them your blessing." I said making Shippo gawk at me. What she dares put him in his place?

Yeah someone give me a fuck award because I want to die with a metal. No really I'm sort of scared right now. Who wouldn't be if you were being given a death glare by someone who could whip you to pieces before you could scream? A fool that's who!